PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-15-2008, 06:19 PM
romeroom's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 97
Reputation: 25
romeroom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BuildOS Install Problems

Problems today. Tried to download and install Apache WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen After I was finally able to find it it wold not install, noting missing files, etc. So I uninstalled everything and donwloaded a fresh copy, which included all the Apache kitchens. Now BuildOS does not work at all. After several error messages of files/directories missing, BuildOS locks up.

All the BuildOS versions I've donwloaded today have been .9.05 Everytime I run the Update utility, it says a new version is available with version number .9.05.3.0 I go to PPCkitchens and look but can't find it. So I redownload BuildOS.msi and go through the same thing again.

Things were working fine before. Any help would be great.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2008, 12:46 PM
coachnh's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2
Reputation: 0
coachnh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

I am having the same issue today.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2008, 08:00 PM
jkubkd's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Nevada
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 32
Reputation: 85
jkubkd is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

same problem.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM
namopereht's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: RAPH800 Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Somewhere in the lower 48
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 103
Reputation: 20
namopereht is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

Hmm... From Titan_WM6.1_20755_96DPI_0409.txt

GroupConfigVersion=.90.01
KitchenDir=Kitchens\Titan_Core.rar:
<ROM_OS_ID>=Titan,WM6.1_Build20748
XipFilename=Titan_20755_357.enc.bin

ModuleDir=kitchens\SYS_20755_Common.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\SYS_20748_96DPI_0409.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\Generic_OEM.rar:

Still needs work? Or is the group file supposed to be listing 20748 files?

namopereht
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM
romeroom's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 97
Reputation: 25
romeroom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeroom View Post
Problems today. Tried to download and install Apache WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen After I was finally able to find it it wold not install, noting missing files, etc. So I uninstalled everything and donwloaded a fresh copy, which included all the Apache kitchens. Now BuildOS does not work at all. After several error messages of files/directories missing, BuildOS locks up.

All the BuildOS versions I've donwloaded today have been .9.05 Everytime I run the Update utility, it says a new version is available with version number .9.05.3.0 I go to PPCkitchens and look but can't find it. So I redownload BuildOS.msi and go through the same thing again.

Things were working fine before. Any help would be great.
Am I correct in assuming that the problem I'm describing has not been solved yet?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Gydion's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Alltel PPC6700
Carrier: Alltel
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Gydion is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

Hello,

I can't get this to work either. I have a fresh install of windows on my machine and it sucessfully connects to the apache. So this is a fresh install of the buildos without anything elese to get in the way. The program installs fine but when it runs the updater, it either times out or it says it can't copy the files for the update. Any ideas are definately appreciated.

Thanks and Have a Great Day!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2008, 11:10 AM
gguruusa's Avatar
Deep Thinker
Offline
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Location: Mountain top
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,252
Reputation: 4726
gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by namopereht View Post
Hmm... From Titan_WM6.1_20755_96DPI_0409.txt

GroupConfigVersion=.90.01
KitchenDir=Kitchens\Titan_Core.rar:
<ROM_OS_ID>=Titan,WM6.1_Build20748
XipFilename=Titan_20755_357.enc.bin

ModuleDir=kitchens\SYS_20755_Common.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\SYS_20748_96DPI_0409.rar:
ModuleDir=kitchens\Generic_OEM.rar:

Still needs work? Or is the group file supposed to be listing 20748 files?

namopereht
It's correct.
__________________
Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2008, 11:12 AM
gguruusa's Avatar
Deep Thinker
Offline
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Location: Mountain top
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,252
Reputation: 4726
gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BuildOS Install Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gydion View Post
Hello,

I can't get this to work either. I have a fresh install of windows on my machine and it sucessfully connects to the apache. So this is a fresh install of the buildos without anything elese to get in the way. The program installs fine but when it runs the updater, it either times out or it says it can't copy the files for the update. Any ideas are definately appreciated.

Thanks and Have a Great Day!!!
Uncheck lennysh and archives.

You can get the files manually from http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com