PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 05:30 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: A Couple of Problems Need help

are you trying to flash a stock rom like from the htc website that would probably help you out

Old 09-09-2008, 05:32 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
are you trying to flash a stock rom like from the htc website that would probably help you out
He's trying the Stock AKU3.3 rom from Starcom.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Threadstarter

TheOutlawTorn is a n00b

thats what were trying to do but I download the current Verizon stock AKU3.3 from UTstarcom and I get an error 120 which is region id or something like that. The only thing i can think of is somehow unpack the exe manually then replace the ruu with the noid ruu from buildos but I'm not a 100% sure if that is even feasible...so I e-mailed UTstarcom hopefully something good will come out of that.

Last edited by TheOutlawTorn; 09-09-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:40 PM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlawTorn View Post
thats what were trying to do but I download the current Verizon stock AKU3.3 from UTstarcom and I get an error 120 which is region id or something like that. The only thing i can think of is somehow unpack the exe manually then replace the ruu with the noid ruu from buildos but I'm not a 100% sure if that is even feasable...so I e-mailed UTstarcom hopefully something good will come out of that.
Sorry nothing good can come out of that, they are never of any help. I thought that the exe placed all the files in the temp folder but it doesn't look like it...
Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TheOutlawTorn is a n00b

god damn it i just tried to reset the phone and its stuck in the bootloader I have no clue how that happened
Old 09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Try this http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/...077/AKU3.3.zip I unzipped the aku3.3 and replaced RUU files with the NoId ones from the kitchen.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:07 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

try helmis custom ill flash and have a link to a bootloader
Old 09-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TheOutlawTorn is a n00b

im downloading it right now but I got to go run errands...I have a good feeling this will solve the problem. We make a good team did it extract the files into the local settings/temp folder...I was about to look there but you beat me to it
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlawTorn View Post
im downloading it right now but I got to go run errands...I have a good feeling this will solve the problem. We make a good team did it extract the files into the local settings/temp folder...I was about to look there but you beat me to it
I don't know where it goes...I just extracted the program using 7zip and then replaced the RUU files.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TheOutlawTorn is a n00b

i thought the files might match up but they don't...id have to look up how to create a custom kitchen cause I saw that some of the unextracted exe files matched up with helmi kitchens etc...but that seems to be a last resort as I have no idea how to do that.

Q14: I get “error 120: Country id error”, what should I do?

A: It may due to you get the wrong image. Please check your device’s device name and language type and download RUU package from the vender web site again and reset your device and then run RUU again.

this is the ruu's solution quite helpful

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development