PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to get rid of annoying sounds in kitchen!

Well I never looked into it before but I did today. After quite a few times of use those sounds get annoying. Not sure who's idea that was. Anyhow go to \Computer\(C\Program Files\PPCKitchen.org\BuildOS\BuildOS\Sounds and replace them with all the files in this zip http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/17/1819077/Kitchen%20Sounds.zip

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 09-03-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: How to get rid of annoying sounds in kitchen!

I have to agree, cute at first but annoying over time. I just mute my PC/TV and yes I said TV. Ive got my PC connected thru a VGA input on my 50" Samsung Plasma. Seems not everyone knows about VGA/HDMI inputs and always wanna try to correct me.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
I have to agree, cute at first but annoying over time. I just mute my PC/TV and yes I said TV. Ive got my PC connected thru a VGA input on my 50" Samsung Plasma. Seems not everyone knows about VGA/HDMI inputs and always wanna try to correct me.
Ya I hook my computer to my 42" too. I usually do it when I'm designing grafics for my WAD2 themes it really makes it easyer.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Yep, I love how you always call things cute....LOL. The problem I find is I usally multi-task, so if I'm cooking and listening to something I don't want to mute it and miss a part of something.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Hey PDAPhoneJunkie, like my ex-wife used to say, "cute is just a step above ugly". Besides, the only channels I watch on TV are History and Discovery and even that is rare. I live on my network and stream Winamp while working.

JDume: Isnt is great having a monitor (TV) that big? I will never downsize.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Haha Discovery. They come out with some weird stuff!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development