PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 03:32 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Media library not working in WM6.1 or *228

Okay, well I've just now noticed that the library in WMP won't work, it shows no songs. I'm using my storage card and I even delted the two folder WMP puts on there. It works with WM6 but not WM6.1 And ever since I flashed again the BigBlue button dialer doesn't work with *228. It did before on my other phone, running the same stuff. I've used everything the same and using Helmi's. I was using Lenny's but it looks like it took a couple of days for the bugs to roll in with his. I'm sticking with Helmi's. If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: Windows Media library not working in WM6.1 or *228

Can anyone help? It's getting me mad!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Are your songs not showing up in the library screen?

Have you tried pressing Menu>Update Library while in the library screen?

Also, do any of the other ##/** codes work? Because many dialers don't work with the carrier codes.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:12 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Yep, tried updating. The blue dialer big one worked with codes until this last flash.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

Goto your library and select whatever as far as all songs or whatever. Keep clicking through. When you get to the "blank" area, hit back then select it again. See if they show up now. I had this happen to me on the helmi_c ROM.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

WdGldDave is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Okay, well I've just now noticed that the library in WMP won't work, it shows no songs. I'm using my storage card and I even delted the two folder WMP puts on there. It works with WM6 but not WM6.1 And ever since I flashed again the BigBlue button dialer doesn't work with *228. It did before on my other phone, running the same stuff. I've used everything the same and using Helmi's. I was using Lenny's but it looks like it took a couple of days for the bugs to roll in with his. I'm sticking with Helmi's. If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Did you select "Storage Card" in the options for music locations? Check this.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:02 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

This was an old issue. I did select Storage Card. The new builds have fixed this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development