PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any pre-cooked Apache ROMS ?

Coming to this thread ater a long time... oh boy... probably after 1.5 years. I am looking or a pre-cooked ROM for Apache, but see only Kitchen links above.

Is there a ROM I can install on Apache that would work ?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

DanoH5656 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Any pre-cooked Apache ROMS ?

Nope.

Many, MANY, people have asked, but it's just not going to happen. The last premade ROM was from a long time ago, and it was a buggy WM6 ROM.

You are best off using the kitchen.

edit: If you are having trouble using the kitchens there are many tutorials and FAQ's to answer any and every concern. Just do a search or comb through the forum manually.

Last edited by DanoH5656; 01-21-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Seriously. Learn to read. There are several threads in here on that.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

bzxzlg is a n00b

Seriously PDAPhoneJunkie ...
I've read most of your recent posts and frankly, loose the attitude. Try posing some good constructive responses. Also understand that there does appear to be some issues with the 20xxx kitchens and ActiveSync to a corporate exchange server - and quite possibly the security rules pushed down from that server. Haven't quite put my finger on that as of yet, but have confirmed that the last couple of 19716 ROMs I built 12+ mos still seem to function correctly once I configure AS (minutes after doing that with a 20xxx ROM, the "zombie" mode clicks right in). At any rate, perhaps this issue has spurned the recent interest in the kitches prior to 20xxx that I've noticed in various posts.
Cheers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

deprekate is a n00b

i too am looking for old version as all the new versions available in the newest buildos, seem to be messed up when it comes to power management. like it shutting off after 4 minutes when idle but playing music. and many more problems. i even just flashed my phone back to a wm5, but it is soooo ugly, and no sms threading.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Lighten up guys. His question has been posed and answered several times this year, and we're barely into it. In fact, a similar thread is plainly visible.

Deprekate, the solution to your problem was posted some time ago and it's not a defect. Check the kitchen thread here or the support tickets at ppckitchen.org.

Last edited by gguruusa; 01-22-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Threadstarter

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Seriously. Learn to read. There are several threads in here on that.
As I said.. I am coming back to Apache forums afetr a long time, and did not see any clear thread subjects which mention custom ROMs.

But thanks for being so useless in helping and TCing here..

gguruusa - the thread wasn't visible to me.. so maybe I am reading challenged. is there any harm in you or junkie pointing someone to that ?
Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzxzlg View Post
Seriously PDAPhoneJunkie ...
I've read most of your recent posts and frankly, loose the attitude. Try posing some good constructive responses. Also understand that there does appear to be some issues with the 20xxx kitchens and ActiveSync to a corporate exchange server - and quite possibly the security rules pushed down from that server. Haven't quite put my finger on that as of yet, but have confirmed that the last couple of 19716 ROMs I built 12+ mos still seem to function correctly once I configure AS (minutes after doing that with a 20xxx ROM, the "zombie" mode clicks right in). At any rate, perhaps this issue has spurned the recent interest in the kitches prior to 20xxx that I've noticed in various posts.
Cheers
It gets rather anoying for us who come on and try and help people out with other questions, then we see someone repeat yet another thread. There is a thread on this in the Titan Forum as well.

I'm only saying that there are several threads on this and a simple search wouldn't hurt. Now I understand that this guy hasen't been around for awhile and maybe got indimidated by all that's changed over the past several months and didn't know where to start. So to him I apologize if I came across as being rude.

Oh, and why don't you take your own advice and make some useful posts to get rid of that "n00b" rank and boost up the reputation.

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 01-22-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
gguruusa - the thread wasn't visible to me.. so maybe I am reading challenged. Is there any harm in you or junkie pointing someone to that?
What would be the point? The question was answered in reply #1. To point you to another thread would just waste your time.

Last edited by gguruusa; 01-22-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
My ROMS On My Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
What would be the point? The question was answered in reply #1. To point you to another thread would just waste your time.
+1 It is an absolute stupid idea to use one of them buggy pre-made WM6 ROMs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development