PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Talking Apache WM6.1 20273 Kitchen

Ok, I've just yesterday released the Apache 20273 Basekit for the PPCKitchen.org kitchen. Please test it. I've only flashed my device once with this basekit, but it does indeed run perfect so far. Not used it much since it's not my everyday device. Please post all bugs here, or at http://forum.htcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=468.

Click here to Download

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team

Last edited by lennysh; 08-12-2008 at 07:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Re: Apache WM6.1 20273 Kitchen

-= Bugs Found So Far =-

* HTC Home clock not updating. (See picture in post above) May be related to something else I flashed personally. Please test.

Last edited by lennysh; 08-12-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

-= Reserved Again =-
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Nope.
This doesn't work for me.
Phoneweaver doesn't work properly. It isn't detecting times or power-state changes so profiles won't change automatically.
The phone/dialer freezes (worse than before).
I still can't change themes.
The initial syncs were error filled and wouldn't complete- that part does seem to be working now, but still hasn't completed everything.
I think that the button assignments aren't correct for the hard-keys, but I'm not exactly sure what the difference is. Looks like Button#3 isn't right- not sure which one that is...
Installation of almost every program wouldn't complete without a soft reset.
Touchscreen isn't registering correctly. Although when the dialer-pad did work, it seemed more responsive than previous. Odd.

I almost through the phone out the car window this afternoon.
I actually stopped at two Sprint stores and a Best Buy to ask about the Diamond. Neither claimed to have any knowledge of when it would be released- Sprint knew it was coming and said "sometime in the Fall" & "maybe in December".

Old 08-12-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

andril is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Apache WM6.1 20273 Kitchen

I will be a test subject - thanks much for the updates!
ExtROM: Stock
Radio: Stock
Old 08-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Nope.
This doesn't work for me.
Phoneweaver doesn't work properly. It isn't detecting times or power-state changes so profiles won't change automatically.
Not sure whats causing this.

Quote:
The phone/dialer freezes (worse than before).
Not for me.

Quote:
I still can't change themes.
I've changed the theme several times.

Quote:
The initial syncs were error filled and wouldn't complete- that part does seem to be working now, but still hasn't completed everything.
I think that the button assignments aren't correct for the hard-keys, but I'm not exactly sure what the difference is. Looks like Button#3 isn't right- not sure which one that is...
Button 3 is for the Camera.

Quote:
Installation of almost every program wouldn't complete without a soft reset.
I've installed several cabs. So I dunno what your problem is there.

Quote:
Touchscreen isn't registering correctly. Although when the dialer-pad did work, it seemed more responsive than previous. Odd.
Seems fine to me.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:55 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I may have to retract part of the above...
After getting almost everything to sync and Wisbar Advance3 working... now PhoneWeaver is working.
And other programs seem snappier.
I might give this another day...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I may have to retract part of the above...
After getting almost everything to sync and Wisbar Advance3 working... now PhoneWeaver is working.
And other programs seem snappier.
I might give this another day...
Like I said, it directly uploaded it once It flashed and ran decent. So there will probably be updates coming up. Just keep me updated on your luck.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
The Source of Power

I did just find something interesting. You had mentioned in your initial posts that the clock in HTC home wasn't updating.

I just noticed that while my device was connected to my PC, the topbar was frozen so that the clock didn't update (when using WA3's clock). As soon as I disconnected the device, I was able to close the open app (I had A/S open to try to sync from the device side- still no luck) and the time updated.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:12 PM
The Source of Power

I just reflashed with a slightly different build.
Seems a little better- but I'm still having trouble getting activesync to complete a sync.
It seems to be getting "stuck" on the OneNote/notes section. Keeps saying "Attention Required", but won't complete the process to allow me to fix anything.
------------
Seems much better- but I can't sync at all.
Nothing hangs...
There is definitely some issue with MSO OneNote. If I reset the device with it connected, I briefly get the sync process to continue, but it goes away quickly and never really does anything.
Gotta get some sleep.
G'night.

Last edited by Trident; 08-13-2008 at 12:37 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development