PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Telenav software for the 6700.

Hello,

I built a ROM from the latest kitchen and included the Sprint Telenav OEM. I have one of Sprints Unlimited packages so I thought I would take advantage of something I was already paying for. I have a Pharos iGPS-BT GPS reciever and cannot get Telenav to recognize it or find it. I went to the Telenav site and found that they have a different cab file for the 6700. I do not know which cab was used to create the Telenav OEM that is in the current kitchen but I'm going to attach the one that is specific to the 6700 so that maybe someone can make a new OEM from it that is specifically for the 6700. I may be all screwed up here and just cannot figure out how to setup the Telenav software that is loaded in my ROM, but I have tried everything. There isn't any settings to specify your GPS unit. If someone knows what I need to do to get it to work please reply. Or if we just need a different OEM that is specific to the Apache then again I've attached the cab in hopes that someone can create a new OEM for it.

Just rename the file by deleteing the .zip on the end.

Thanks for any help ahead of time!!

=======================================

JustPCTech over at ppckitchen.org created a OEM for the Telenav 6700 cab. I've tested the software and it works great with my Pharos iGPS-BT GPS device. Just unzip and add to your BuildOS OEM folder and enjoy. Again thanks goes out to the ppckitchen.org group.

pea****93

Last edited by peacock93; 08-01-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added OEM made by JustPCTech!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development