PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Talking Apache WM6.1 19588 (LennySh Edition)

This is where all the discussion of my 19588 Basekits will be at until PPCKitchen.org Team adds their version to the BuildOS Updater.

All of this is discussing the 19588 Kitchen!

Click here to open the page to download the basekits.

Please post all/any problems in this thread...

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started
Re: Apache WM6.1 19588 (LennySh Edition)

Ive noticed that if you add any programs whatsoever after the flash and restart it wont go past the boot screen. I hard reset then tried to add programs once again and it still wont go past the boot screen.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Using Stock Dialer. The Buttons Are Missing. Just White Boxes.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
Using Stock Dialer. The Buttons Are Missing. Just White Boxes.
Just curious, which dialer did you select? There doesnt seam to be an option for a dialer named "Stock Dialer".

I normally use the Touch Dialer because I like the bigger buttons. Although I have not made the leap to 19588 yet.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Do you have any idea when this might be ready for release??

Thanks
Old 06-19-2008, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If You Uncheck all the dialer themes you get the stock dialer
Old 06-20-2008, 05:06 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I love the look of this release. Particularly the context menus.
However, I'm having some serious issues that are going to have me reflashing another base this weekend.
I can't get Smartskey to work no matter what I do.
Activesync connects about 40% of the time. Almost never if the device is connected to computer.
Battery won't charge after a soft reset while device is connected. Worse, when it does reset, the batter doesn't even seem to be recognized and the device gives me low battery warnings. Even on a full battery.
WisbarAdvance3 totally freezes. (This may not exactly be the fault of the ROM, but I know it does work on all previous 6.1 ROMs that I created, sooo.)
I can't get to my settings for SOTI PocketControllerPro. Not so bad, but I can't clear out the dang taskbar on the bottom! Again, maybe not the fault of the ROM, but I also know this worked on all previous ROM creations.
Also, when MSVC opens a contact, it opens a blank page. When I open the contact using any other method, it shows correctly.

None of these are criticisms. I love the way this is going. I just thought you should know.

Last edited by Trident; 06-20-2008 at 05:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development