PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Claro Dominicana

el_venga is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to el_venga
REQ: Apache WM6.1 Clean Rom

i havent got into cooking yet cause of a crazy reasons, so i would love if someone else would release a clean wm6.1 rom for apache. i have tryed cooking but the kitchen its still to hot for me so im out of it.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Re: REQ: Apache WM6.1 Clean Rom

It's pretty simple to use. You just select the packages you want to install, select your phone carrier, and your bootloader version. That's it. If you really want dummy proof, use Helmi_C's WM6.0 as you just run the .exe and you are golden.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i did set all the OEMs i wanted but when i got to the part of building it i always got error so i forgot about it. i know is simple to cook it but my head is focused on others stuffs right now. if it could be posible someone upload a "Clean" one.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Audiovox XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Papachabre is a n00b

If you're using a Titan it may be more beneficial for you to make this request in the Titan Forum. This forum is for the Apache (or the 6700). I would actually like someone to upload a basic Apache WM6.1 ROM that they know will work because I've been having trouble making my own and I want to see if it's the Kitchen or my phone...so if anyone has one with just the basic configuration (no S2U2, QuickMenu etc...) I'd be happy if you uploaded it
Old 05-31-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i know i have a titan but i also plan to get an apache again cause i gave mine to my big bro. i want an apache to experiment stuff like linux and such but first i want to try wm6.1 on a friends apache.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's you. You never even made it to flashing, so how could it be the phone?

If you want a clean ROM, dont select anything other than your carrier and REV (bootloader version) in the kitchen. It will build and you will be done. It doesn't get any simpler.

I'll say it again, even though people never seem to listen...when in the kitchen, don't start by selecting everything. Select very little, if anything, then build. You'll see what success looks like and will build up some confidence.

The old helmi.exe's are buggy, as they were first releases.

Last edited by gguruusa; 05-31-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Audiovox XV6700

Papachabre is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
It's you. You never even made it to flashing, so how could it be the phone?

If you want a clean ROM, dont select anything other than your carrier and REV (bootloader version) in the kitchen. It will build and you will be done. It doesn't get any simpler.

I'll say it again, even though people never seem to listen...when in the kitchen, don't start by selecting everything. Select very little, if anything, then build. You'll see what success looks like and will build up some confidence.

The old helmi.exe's are buggy, as they were first releases.
Woah, time to exit Assumption City. I have used the Kitchen to successfully flash a WM6.1 ROM in the past, but recently I have tried to build and flash a "clean" ROM containing nothing but the bare minimum around 10 times now. Every time the phone boots it gets to the boot screen, shows the red text at the bottom of the screen and freezes. It never goes through the initialization process. I can remedy the problem by using the UTStarcom ROM "upgrade" to go back to WM5. Now do you see why I'm trying to find where the problem stems from?

I actually posted this in another thread that was related to this problem, but I figured in this thread I might ask for the same thing that the thread's creator asked for - a bare, pre-made ROM.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:22 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachabre View Post
Woah, time to exit Assumption City. I have used the Kitchen to successfully flash a WM6.1 ROM in the past, but recently I have tried to build and flash a "clean" ROM containing nothing but the bare minimum around 10 times now.
My post was for the OP, not you. The OP is getting ROM to full error using Helmi's kitchen. The solution to his problem is to check less stuff - or no stuff if he wants clean. Your problem is you're using LennySh, which needs an update.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

problem solved, JTSV pmed me where could i get one and im on it.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

Anyone got that link? I'm not trying to be lazy, and I've built my own ROM before, but it caused a few problems. It wasn't packed with stuff, and was pretty stripped down too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development