PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 06:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6600, PPC6700, PPC6800, Touch
Carrier: Sprint

8675309 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck Bootloader... if mtty.exe and UNI_ExitBootloader.exe don't work

Wow!! while writing this I found th answer!!

I had read all the forums and I had already tried mtty.exe and UNI_ExitBootloader.exe.

When I used mtty.exe, I could log in and go through all the instructions. I do the entire process, but when I rebooted I was still stuck in bootloader mode.

When I used UNI_ExitBootloader.exe, it sen the information, but i was stiil stuck in bootloader mode.

Then I flashed it with the following ROM:

http://rs71.rapidshare.com/files/520...er1.02boot.rar

Now it is working again!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck Bootloader... if mtty.exe and UNI_ExitBootloader.exe don't work

You are a lucky duck. Flashing that rom (it's an old Verizon Guy WM6 rom) will lead to significant trouble for 1.04/2.04/2.05 bootloader phones. Just say no.

There is NO FIX for ANY flash related problem that includes flashing a custom rom as part of the "fixing" process. Stock yes, custom no. The rom you mention, in particular, is a BIG No.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development