PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
why does it suddenly HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT!!!!

I'm reallly really trying to use the WM6.1 kitchen first I keep getting yhis in the build log-

WARNING: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris Krug\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\AdvancedConfig.reso urces.dll being overwritten by kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM.rar::no2chem_advanced

WARNING: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris Krug\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\AdvancedConfig_0409 .xml being overwritten by kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM.rar::no2chem_advanced

WARNING: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris Krug\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.2.7Temp\temp\dump\AdvancedConfig_040C .xml being overwritten by kitchens\PPCGeeks_OEM.rar::no2chem_advanced

Then at the end G'reloc cant find a file in C:\documents and settings\"user name"\application data\HIq inc\9.05.2.7temp\temp\dump\.rom\s000.

Then it just hurts me by saying "error building file system"

I've been at it for about 5 hours and yes I searched.

please help.....
Old 05-04-2008, 12:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

viper15c is a n00b
Re: why does it suddenly HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT!!!!

it happens. i just say continue when it does that
Old 05-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'd love to find why Greloc mysteriously fails sometimes. I've had people with that problem archive their entire build directory for me, and I still can't reproduce the issue.

Continuing past that error is likely to leave you with random issues.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

turbochris is becoming a great contributor

Well, everything is going ok BUT I have no wifi at all! I go to the comm manager and turn on wifi but I never get the little antenna onthe taskbar and the wifi settings tab show no indication whatsoever of any wifi functionality at all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development