PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Is there a reg edit for wm6 html email 'internet images blocked'

Outlook does not automatically download the images in html email. Is there a way to toggle this opption in the registry? And while we're at it, is there something for the 'tap to scroll right' seldection as well?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Post Master General
Threadstarter

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
*Ahem* a lil help... please?
Old 09-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
I hope someone finds it.... tis pretty annoying
Old 09-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Yeah...its annoying as hell
Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Every time I've seen that I just click on the image and select "download".
It's there in seconds.
I don't think that there is going to be a way to automatically download all images... until WM7.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Post Master General
Threadstarter

yeah i mean i click on the 'download images button as well but it's just an unneccesary step to me, it should be a user configurable option. Just like everything else in wm6 i'm sure there's a 'way' around it, i just wondered if anyone else had heard of a fix.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Post Master General
Threadstarter

bump - has anyone heard anything on this? Or are we just stuck with it?
Old 04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ-6800 (previously VZ-6700)
Carrier: Verizon

DougWare is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to DougWare Send a message via Yahoo to DougWare
Re: Is there a reg edit for wm6 html email 'internet images blocked'

bump - I was searching for an answer to this...anyone?
Old 04-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Post Master General
Threadstarter

wow... thread brought back from the dead for REAL! I'm still shocked noone ever found a way around this... such a trivial thing and the MUST be a way around it.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

I guess people didn't feel it was neccesary to post, saying they hadn't heard anything.
(Sorry, I also am bothered about this, but don't know of a way around this.)
Probably, somewhere in the registry, there is a setting. In fact, I am almost sure that there must be some kind of setting. Just take a look, either in any Microsoft or Software Key.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development