PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

jimnutt is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimnutt Send a message via MSN to jimnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jimnutt Send a message via Skype™ to jimnutt
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Anybody know what programs require .Net 3.5? Given its size I'd prefer to leave it out unless it is needed...
Old 03-13-2008, 10:13 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I'm sure I would have read it already if anyone else was seeing this... I get no sound when my phone rings.
I'm uninstalling PhotoContactsPro as I suspect that as the culprit... no joy.
All other sounds work. I can't change any phone settings. Volume is at 100% on both sliders.
Any suggestions before I reflash?

UPDATE: trying a restore from earlier today first...

Last edited by Trident; 03-13-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: vzw

Zlog is a n00b

Well odly enough, It worked the first time. Now im back where i started again. Gonna re-re-download it and see what i get.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Help, I have downloaded the new BuildOS and installed in XP pro. I ran the updater and all of the files are there.

The problem is that when I open BuildOS it asks where my selections.txt is. It looks in projects and there is nothing there.

The second problem is that none of the OEM selections are populated from the RAR. The ones I put in MyOEM show up just fine but only them???

Thanks for any help.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:30 PM
N00b

Zlog is a n00b

well i finally got it to work by turning off everything but the barebones. I will definatly be looking forward to some sort of update that will allow me to install everything that I want. (The size is OK, i've already checked that)

if anyone has any clues to my problem (posted several posts back) lemme know, thanks
Old 03-13-2008, 10:31 PM
N00b

Zlog is a n00b

make sure both the kitchen and OEM files are located under kitchen folder. If not download them from the FTP which was linked by Gguru on page 35 or 36.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard315 View Post
does anyone know a fix for the "login failed" problem?

I used my user and pass from here and keep getting "Login failed for user 'howard315'."

thanks to anyone who can help
This is from not having .Net 2.0 SP1 installed. You can get it here .Net 2.0 SP1 (x86)

Seperately, for iternational users who are still having trouble loggin in, the next buildos update will allow you to login.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Help, I have downloaded the new BuildOS and installed in XP pro. I ran the updater and all of the files are there.

The problem is that when I open BuildOS it asks where my selections.txt is. It looks in projects and there is nothing there.

The second problem is that none of the OEM selections are populated from the RAR. The ones I put in MyOEM show up just fine but only them???

Thanks for any help.
You haven't successfully downloaded a kitchen yet. Use the updater (preferred method) or PPCKitchen downloads
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
I appreciate you weighing tiermann and great job on the new rom. Is there anyway to import a radio from the titan or touch to the 6700?
Absolutely not. Radios are device specific.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

so i've noticed that my storage card is slow to initialize under file explorer. i'm using the gs? addon from the kitchen. it seems to be fine when i run the apps i have installed to it, but when i open explorer, 2 out of every three times i have to reseat the card. is the problem most likely my card? sorry for a lack of app name, i'm not near my comp and my brain failed.

Edit: GSfinder??? maybe??

"But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be."

-Boondock Saints
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development