PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Lurker

Real Talk 4 Ya is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem wit PPC 6700 with WM6 - Ver. 2.0.0.11

I download the WM6 - Ver. 2.0.0.11 verizon in everytime I try to download it an error message comes up saying error 150. Does anyone know what that means?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:48 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Problem wit PPC 6700 with WM6 - Ver. 2.0.0.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Talk 4 Ya View Post
I download the WM6 - Ver. 2.0.0.11 verizon in everytime I try to download it an error message comes up saying error 150. Does anyone know what that means?
Welcome Here.....Are you getting the error trying to dl it from this site? PPC Geeks just moved to a new home it might be because of the move Im sure some things got lost. Try to got to the FTP site and look for it there in the Apache section. The FTP site is.....Look up all the way up to the top of the page and click the tab that says Qlinks, then click open FTP site. Most of the roms are in the users folder under the users name who created the rom.

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-21-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Real Talk 4 Ya is a n00b

I get the error message when im trying to put the program onto my phone
Old 02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

hop in the chatroom....they can help faster I'm sure! The link is at the top of the page.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 02-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted
Carrier: Sprint

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

Someone donate a Mogul to Courtney please, it pains me to see that "going back to Mogul soon" tag for so long!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development