PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Lurker

dinomight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where are the ROM files located

So i cooked a custom rom, but after install i don't know where everything is located. For example where does the kitchen install everything . what is the path to say, pocketcm when it is installed in the custom rom. (my smartkeys got reassigned and i want to fix them).
-D
Old 01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Most programs can be found by going to Start>Programs. As far as pocket CM is concerned it should just take over as your contact manager I believe. Settings for some programs and smartkeys can be found at Start>Settings.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 01-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dinomight is a n00b
No what i need is the path to the actual program files (exe) not the path to the shortcuts, and no i was not able to use the shortcuts to find the path of the exe's. I can't even find where the real path to the shortcut files are (for some reason they are not in /windows/start menu/programs)
Old 01-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

dinomight is a n00b
Found

Ok i think i found them. They appear to be in the /windows directory (unorganized) I only hope this helps someone else out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development