PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6700 w/ Helmi_c WM6 kitchen upgrade.
Carrier: Sprint

Bobby_x23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Urgent Help

I am in need of the following files: nk.nbf, radio.nbf and ms_.nbf , for my XV6700, after I tried to upgrade the system it seems not to load in the bootloader the files that i have need for. Can some one guide me through so i can have my phone back. Thank you.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Download the stock rom from verizon. It has all the part you are looking for.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Bobby_x23 is a n00b
i wasnt able to find them in vzw website or UTStarcom's web either, any other ideas??
Old 01-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
AKU2 - http://www.utstar.com/pcd/downloads/...0_WWE_Ship.exe
This is a self-extracting rar. You need to open with winrar to drill down and extract the files you need.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Bobby_x23 is a n00b
I got them, but when i am trying to upgrade it stays in stage 1: upgrading radio, for about 10 min then give me error 114: RADIO ROM UPDATE ERROR. is there a way that i can flash everything in the memory so i can start loading from blank?. or any suggestiongs?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Bobby_x23 is a n00b
I went to this forum: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=radio , adn followed instructions, no luck either. Help Please!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Bobby,
Clearly you are in trouble, but you've not provided enough information for anyone to help you. What is your rom history? What is your bootloader? What is the current status of your phone and what were you doing to it when it became this way? Why do you have a need for certain bootloader files? Nothing makes sense so far.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Bobby_x23 is a n00b
Exclamation

currently the phone shows SERIAL at the top and V. 1.02 at the bottom, i was upgrading it from wm5 to wm6 through Helmi_C Kitchen, i had an error that provoked my phone's USB port not to connect to windows, read USB DEVICED NOT RECOGNIZED. Someone told me to do a soft boot, POWER, RECORD and RESET. did it and got to this screen. Then I procceded with install of wm6 through the kitchen, it loaded fine. did a hard reset as stated on the instructions. It booted to the splash screen, but read RADIO: NONE PRL: . It went to WM6, it was working fine until I tried running an App. it shut down, and came up with the screen is on right now. I got the update from UTSTARCOM and Phonx 1.41 Radio, plus some other ones that i downloaded that should work with this device. when i try loading them it gives me the error that i quoted. What can i do from here, Just to be clear i am working with a XV6700.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_x23 View Post
I got them, but when i am trying to upgrade it stays in stage 1: upgrading radio, for about 10 min then give me error 114: RADIO ROM UPDATE ERROR. is there a way that i can flash everything in the memory so i can start loading from blank?. or any suggestiongs?
Old 01-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_x23 View Post
I got them, but when i am trying to upgrade it stays in stage 1: upgrading radio, for about 10 min then give me error 114: RADIO ROM UPDATE ERROR.
That's a bad sign. You need to restore partitions, then try to reflash. Get mtty utility (it's in the kitchen in the tools folder, also in the kitchen menus (I think). After connecting to device via mtty, type 'task 28 55aa'. After that finishes, try to flash your radio again. If no success, you'll need to make a service call to our local carrier.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rbinkley is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
That's a bad sign. You need to restore partitions, then try to reflash. Get mtty utility (it's in the kitchen in the tools folder, also in the kitchen menus (I think). After connecting to device via mtty, type 'task 28 55aa'. After that finishes, try to flash your radio again. If no success, you'll need to make a service call to our local carrier.
Even if it doesn't fix his problem... the fact that you know that scares me a little.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development