PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 04:59 AM
N00b

blksprk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2u2 0.96 Oem

Heres another one for everyone. S2U2, only a day after release Read the readme.txt in the OEMs directory for a full change log, but this brings some awsome additions. much respect to A_C

This includes the clock pack so you can have either the standard clock, an analog clock, or two sizes of digital clock that match the HTC Home clock perfectly.

heres the link to the thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353008

S2U2 v0.96 (28-12-2007) by A_C
==============================
S2U2 is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function.

Prerequisition:
===============
- WM5 Phone or WM6 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA; 3M for VGA

Changes of v0.96
================
- added option GifEndless to allow endless playback of GIF wallpaper (be warned to charge your device).
- added option not to override the animation speed of GIF wallpaper by turning off the GifSpeed.
- hard coded some devices not to use DirectDraw. If your device's screen goes black after DirectDraw is enabled, follow these steps:
1. pretend there is a slider on the screen; try to slide to unlock
2. stop iLock2
3. there is a iLock2.log file created under the S2U2 installed path (e.g. \Program Files\S2U2\); post it to the xda forum, I'll black list this device not to use DirectDraw in the next release
4. edit the registry; go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2; set DirectDraw to 0
5. run iLock2 & S2U2

- fixed the GIF playback will continue after the device wakes up.
- fixed the issue of showing blurred over-sized Wallpapers.
- fixed when S2A is enabled, the Answer key was not locked on some devices.
- fixed sometimes the weather info would not be updated for HTC Weather.
- changed some wordings of "s2u2 Settings.exe".
- some bugs fixed.

Let me know if there are any problems, there shouldn't be, it took a while to do all the renaming, many many flashs... and even more once it was done...
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2U2_ver096.zip (362.8 KB, 319 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-29-2007, 05:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
I have had several conversations with A_C and wow....he is a really nice guy.

There is a paypal link on his XDA profile page, if you llike S2U2 please donate.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

CORYMAE is a n00b
help on the installation

is there a cab file cause i can not figure out how to do the zip
Old 01-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
anyone know how to change the text color for the date? Since I'm using the OEM in my rom, is there a registry edit I can do to change the white to black text?
Old 01-02-2008, 02:30 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

blksprk is a n00b
the text colors are in the actual image files (gfx/clock or wich ever clock you so chose) so the only way to change the colors would be to edit the images and put them in the corresponding folder.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:33 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

blksprk is a n00b
as for the question regarding the cab. this is an OEM ment to be cooked into a rom. to install this application, yes there is a cab. follow the link in the original post and there is a download link as well as the clock pack.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksprk View Post
the text colors are in the actual image files (gfx/clock or wich ever clock you so chose) so the only way to change the colors would be to edit the images and put them in the corresponding folder.
What about changing the font color for the date? I found the registry setting for changing the format, but I don't see anything for the color? I did see where the color for the clock is set by the image, so I know how to change that. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:10 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Two weeks ago i was looking around here and i saw a thread on how to add an exempt list for S2U2. Pretty much what happens is everytime i slide the touchflo cube pops up. I have looked for three days for the same thread because i had to hard reset and i cant remember how to do it. If somebody could help me out that would be really appreciated!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Go to file explorer>Program Files>Ftouchflo. Open FTouchFloConfig.txt. Add S2U2 as exclude. Same format as the others listed.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

blksprk is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Go to file explorer>Program Files>Ftouchflo. Open FTouchFloConfig.txt. Add S2U2 as exclude. Same format as the others listed.
FTouchFlow comes with s2u2 in the exemptions as far as i know... does the cube itself have and invoking stroke? also, set s2u2 to dpad unlock, then you can just push the joystick to unlock, poof, no drag events... this method is almost easier than draging you finger... almost.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development