PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   S2u2 0.96 Oem (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14804)

blksprk 12-29-2007 04:59 AM

S2u2 0.96 Oem

1 Attachment(s)
Heres another one for everyone. S2U2, only a day after release :) Read the readme.txt in the OEMs directory for a full change log, but this brings some awsome additions. much respect to A_C

This includes the clock pack so you can have either the standard clock, an analog clock, or two sizes of digital clock that match the HTC Home clock perfectly.

heres the link to the thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353008

S2U2 v0.96 (28-12-2007) by A_C
==============================
S2U2 is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function.

Prerequisition:
===============
- WM5 Phone or WM6 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA; 3M for VGA

Changes of v0.96
================
- added option GifEndless to allow endless playback of GIF wallpaper (be warned to charge your device).
- added option not to override the animation speed of GIF wallpaper by turning off the GifSpeed.
- hard coded some devices not to use DirectDraw. If your device's screen goes black after DirectDraw is enabled, follow these steps:
1. pretend there is a slider on the screen; try to slide to unlock
2. stop iLock2
3. there is a iLock2.log file created under the S2U2 installed path (e.g. \Program Files\S2U2\); post it to the xda forum, I'll black list this device not to use DirectDraw in the next release
4. edit the registry; go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2; set DirectDraw to 0
5. run iLock2 & S2U2

- fixed the GIF playback will continue after the device wakes up.
- fixed the issue of showing blurred over-sized Wallpapers.
- fixed when S2A is enabled, the Answer key was not locked on some devices.
- fixed sometimes the weather info would not be updated for HTC Weather.
- changed some wordings of "s2u2 Settings.exe".
- some bugs fixed.

Let me know if there are any problems, there shouldn't be, it took a while to do all the renaming, many many flashs... and even more once it was done...

canospinach 12-29-2007 05:02 AM

I have had several conversations with A_C and wow....he is a really nice guy.

There is a paypal link on his XDA profile page, if you llike S2U2 please donate.

CORYMAE 12-31-2007 03:26 PM

help on the installation

is there a cab file cause i can not figure out how to do the zip

fredcatsmommy 01-01-2008 10:09 PM

anyone know how to change the text color for the date? Since I'm using the OEM in my rom, is there a registry edit I can do to change the white to black text?

blksprk 01-02-2008 02:30 AM

the text colors are in the actual image files (gfx/clock or wich ever clock you so chose) so the only way to change the colors would be to edit the images and put them in the corresponding folder.

blksprk 01-02-2008 02:33 AM

as for the question regarding the cab. this is an OEM ment to be cooked into a rom. to install this application, yes there is a cab. follow the link in the original post and there is a download link as well as the clock pack.

fredcatsmommy 01-02-2008 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blksprk (Post 152924)
the text colors are in the actual image files (gfx/clock or wich ever clock you so chose) so the only way to change the colors would be to edit the images and put them in the corresponding folder.

What about changing the font color for the date? I found the registry setting for changing the format, but I don't see anything for the color? I did see where the color for the clock is set by the image, so I know how to change that. Thanks.

nxtech3 01-07-2008 08:10 PM

Two weeks ago i was looking around here and i saw a thread on how to add an exempt list for S2U2. Pretty much what happens is everytime i slide the touchflo cube pops up. I have looked for three days for the same thread because i had to hard reset and i cant remember how to do it. If somebody could help me out that would be really appreciated!!!!!

GaMedic 01-07-2008 08:59 PM

Go to file explorer>Program Files>Ftouchflo. Open FTouchFloConfig.txt. Add S2U2 as exclude. Same format as the others listed.

blksprk 01-08-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ga. Medic (Post 156827)
Go to file explorer>Program Files>Ftouchflo. Open FTouchFloConfig.txt. Add S2U2 as exclude. Same format as the others listed.

FTouchFlow comes with s2u2 in the exemptions as far as i know... does the cube itself have and invoking stroke? also, set s2u2 to dpad unlock, then you can just push the joystick to unlock, poof, no drag events... this method is almost easier than draging you finger... almost.