PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

darufryda5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
is there a verizonguy's soft reset cab?

whats up guys i recently upgraded from a xv6700 to a 6800 ... i installed the htc home plugin but i was wondering if there was a cab file for verizonguys soft reset application...i never realized how much i liked it until i no longer have it...
Old 12-18-2007, 03:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Jeremysjunk is becoming a great contributor
I'm not sure about that cab from verizonguy but I know a great freeware program that has that in it's options. Devstate has that ability and has some other great features that I love to use. Just do a search for Devstate on google and you will find the cab file,

Jeremysjunk
Old 12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
there's also XP ShutDown interface which works just as good, but makes your device feel more like an XP computer, only in the palm of your hand. here's the CAB file below...
Attached Files
File Type: zip psShupXP.zip (24.4 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 12-18-2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: typo.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development