PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Slide2Unlock

Ok guys I have seen a number of threads on this app. I just added it to my ROM and actually love it but am not sure if the version I have installed is the most current. I have installed 0.85 but have seen threads talking about versions that were like 1.02 and above.

Is 0.85 the most current? Second is there documentation on how to change options other than those in the config screen? I cannot seem to find the readme that alot of the threads talk about. Last has anyone seen an error where it says that the app is not signed or installed properly. I had that come up a couple times today, even though the app continued to work ok.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 12-12-2007, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
there are a few different versions of slide 2 unlock.

The current version of S2U2 is .86 (My opinion, that this one is the best out)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343256

There is also Slide2Unlock Pro v1.03.1126
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=350842

There is a ppcgeeks version but i dont think it was updated in a while.

There are also a few more i have seen floating around.

Here is S2U2 v.86 with an htc theme.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide2Unlock_v86_Oem.zip (278.7 KB, 279 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-13-2007, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

tek2tirado is just getting started
ive had this app for a while and works great
but ive been meanin 2 ask ....is there a way 2 change the background pic?
i looked in the setting and i didnt see an option 2 change it
Old 12-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

ryangod is just getting started
read the xda thread... You drop and replace the 2 wallpaper files, keeping the filenames. (resolution must match).
Old 12-13-2007, 02:42 AM
N00b

Kissimey is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Kissimey
Thumbs up Slide to Unlock pro

Yup...there is another version..which is the latest..and yes it enables you to change the Wallpaper to anything that you want..including Gif images..which actually move...I Have it using on my phone...i wonder if i could get it up here..its good but it has few bugs though..sometimes it doesnt come up properly..and then sometimes..the slide button deranges..and looks all messed up..but its still good...seeing that it has the feature to set the right d-pad to slide it..i will try to upload it..for you tomorrow if your interested..then again..lemme see if i find it on my laptop..caz i know its on my Phone for sure..OK i gatta send it back to ma computer then imma try to upload it on here...but you will prefer the one you have for sure..i have the pro..but i am using Slide2Unlock1.164 which works Perfectly fine..but brb..imma get it for ya..its still cool...OK i Got the Files Finally...but you have to remove .zip before sending it to your phone.. its a cab file..thnx for being any assistance..it works for me...but seeing that i renamed it..i ain know if its gonna change anything..well as i said jus remove .zip and everything should be cool

Last edited by Kissimey; 12-13-2007 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Files here they are
Old 12-13-2007, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: centro
Carrier: vzw

jhonny11 is a n00b
The S2U pro you uploaded is written by the same person on xda that did s2u2. He stopped development on the pro version to use the s2u2. I'd recommend that - go to xda for updates. The current is .86 and it comes with a setting program to change basic settings. And changing the wallpaper is as easy as copying 2 files over (wallpaper.jpg for portrait, wallpaperL.jpg for landscape).
Old 04-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Slide2Unlock

[quote=KidGixxer;141573]there are a few different versions of slide 2 unlock.

The current version of S2U2 is .86 (My opinion, that this one is the best out)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343256

Very Nice....thanks!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Slide2Unlock

actually, s2u2 is now up to 1.00

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development