PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6975
Carrier: Verizon

Eron is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Agile Messenger OEM Package

This one was a bit trickier.

Didn't work when everything went into \Windows so I put everything where their installer did and the program works. I didn't actually log into any of the chat services, but I'd have to assume they work.

If you want the today plug in, open 5a566104-7d0b-41f5-9f6f-428c729e6857.rgu and change this:

"Enabled"=dword:00000000
to
"Enabled"=dword:00000001

Great replacement for Windows Live

MD5
81FFD5987768FE6725AEDF3F88BAC19B
Attached Files
File Type: zip AgileMessenger.zip (500.7 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eron View Post
Didn't work when everything went into \Windows so I put everything where their installer did and the program works.
That's a first class definition of something that isn't worth much, if anything, from being an OEM.

When you move it around like that, you defeat one of the main benefits of baking it into ROM (reduced program memory usage). TAutoInstall is a better solution if you find yourself using initflashfiles much.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6975
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Eron is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
That's a first class definition of something that isn't worth much, if anything, from being an OEM.

When you move it around like that, you defeat one of the main benefits of baking it into ROM (reduced program memory usage). TAutoInstall is a better solution if you find yourself using initflashfiles much.
Thanks for the insight. I'll have to look up some of those concepts and terms. I've only been here about 5 days.

Last edited by Eron; 12-11-2007 at 03:50 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development