PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Gervy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need new toys for my 6700....

Love the latest WM6 Kitchen from Helmi and the whole crew... but I need a new toy.

Anyone have any cool apps to suggest?

--------------
Verizon Droid Eris
Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700

familydog is a n00b
This Brings Up Interesting Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Love the latest WM6 Kitchen from Helmi and the whole crew... but I need a new toy.

Anyone have any cool apps to suggest?
I SEE SOME VERY COOL APPS CREATED FOR 6700 OR REFERENCED HERE BY LINKS...YET...THEY ARE SCATTERED ALL ACROSS THIS FORUM FROM ONE END TO OTHER....

WE NEED PAGE IN FORUM FOR JUST 6700 COOL AND UPGRADE APPS....SO THEY ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE.....AND EASILY FOUND

THERE IS A VERY VERY COOL AND EXCELLENT RADIO ONLY UPGRADE ROM
HERE IN THE THREADS... IT MAKES YOUR RADIO PREORM ABOUT 25 % BETTER INCREASE IN XMIT AND RECEPTION.... YET YOU HAVE TO HUNT FOR IT FOR HOURS TO FIND IT.....

FORUM GODS, PLEASE MAKE PAGE HERE FOR 6700 APPS ....SO EVERYONE CAN PUT THEM THERE FOR US ALL.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: AT&T

hefman is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
I SEE SOME VERY COOL APPS CREATED FOR 6700 OR REFERENCED HERE BY LINKS...YET...THEY ARE SCATTERED ALL ACROSS THIS FORUM FROM ONE END TO OTHER....

WE NEED PAGE IN FORUM FOR JUST 6700 COOL AND UPGRADE APPS....SO THEY ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE.....AND EASILY FOUND

THERE IS A VERY VERY COOL AND EXCELLENT RADIO ONLY UPGRADE ROM
HERE IN THE THREADS... IT MAKES YOUR RADIO PREORM ABOUT 25 % BETTER INCREASE IN XMIT AND RECEPTION.... YET YOU HAVE TO HUNT FOR IT FOR HOURS TO FIND IT.....

FORUM GODS, PLEASE MAKE PAGE HERE FOR 6700 APPS ....SO EVERYONE CAN PUT THEM THERE FOR US ALL.
I think there's a Caps UNlock app around here somewhere too...

Seriously though, the Software forum on here has lots of cool apps I was unaware of.

Last edited by hefman; 12-05-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff
I would visit the FTP Site here and also visit the www.whoneedsaniphone.com site..
Old 12-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Gervy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post
I would visit the FTP Site here and also visit the www.whoneedsaniphone.com site..

Not to sound completely stupid... by how do I access the FTP site for here?
Old 12-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Not to sound completely stupid... by how do I access the FTP site for here?
Look at the tabs atthe top of the page. Click quick links then open ftp. Hope that is what your looking for.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-26-2007, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I haven't tried this app, and it is probably next to useless, but it seems very cool none the less (in an extremely geeky sort of way):

http://www.eddiem.com/nerds/tiki-ind...?page=Sonar+CE

I'd try it, but I'm at work. And even though the office is fairly empty the day after Christmas, I don't want to be walking around with my phone making loud chirping noises : )
Old 12-26-2007, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Here is another cool toy from XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=354424

It is still at the beginning of its development, but looks promising. And it is already quite functional. It's a launcher program that divides the screen into three sections that can be scrolled horizontally with your finger. One section has common apps like calendar, camera, IE, etc. The next has contacts, and the last one seems to have a more complete list of miscellaneous apps. I've attached the cab (in a zip file) and a screenshot. Pretty cool. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Edit: Cab removed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Throttle Launcher.JPG (21.8 KB, 83 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bedoig; 01-03-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
My new toy has been weatherpanel. Finding alot I like about it.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Gervy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Look at the tabs atthe top of the page. Click quick links then open ftp. Hope that is what your looking for.

Holy smokey, I'm retarded.

Gervin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development