PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Sprint

50Pesos is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
It's an application that is assembled in such a way so it can be built into a ROM created using a kitchen. It's of no concern at all unless you are making your own ROMs for your phone.

Anyway as promised here's the OEM--just drop it in User_OEM and run BuildOS--it should appear in the Today Plugins group with the other two versions. I'm the only person who has tested it so consider it a beta (though it all worked fine for me) and report back your results please.

This is the newest version of HTC Home available (2.1.1005.722) so those of you experiencing freezing or other issues with HTC Home may want to give it a shot as well.
Ok I am a little confused. I downloaded the zip ans unzipped it. I was expecting a cab but got a bunch of files. I am not sure exactly where to put them. Any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-30-2007, 05:18 PM
N00b

50Pesos is a n00b
Alright this is weird. I am trying to get Tulsa, Ok on the weather pager. When I install the cab on the device Tulsa can not be found. When i install the can on the SD card it pops right up. Any thoughts?
Old 11-30-2007, 05:20 PM
N00b

50Pesos is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
It's an application that is assembled in such a way so it can be built into a ROM created using a kitchen. It's of no concern at all unless you are making your own ROMs for your phone.

Anyway as promised here's the OEM--just drop it in User_OEM and run BuildOS--it should appear in the Today Plugins group with the other two versions. I'm the only person who has tested it so consider it a beta (though it all worked fine for me) and report back your results please.

This is the newest version of HTC Home available (2.1.1005.722) so those of you experiencing freezing or other issues with HTC Home may want to give it a shot as well.
Never mind I got it now sorry for the post. i was just being a dumb a$$
Old 11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
Works great for me as well, thanks a million!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sheetalc is a n00b
nm. thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
Hey luv2chill, thanks again for the custom OEM package, it works like a champ. I know N2A made some cab files, but I couldn't get any of the ones I tried to work. The ONLY problem I'm having with the plugin right now is that I can't get the HHC 1.0 beta 5 to work properly... Do you have any insight into that? http://www.pocketemu.com
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
I figured out which CAB to use - HTC Home 2.1 (xplode cab for BA, WM6)

http://weather.not2advanced.com/file...xplode_n2a.cab

After installing that I'm able to get both my local weather and use the HHC.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

pringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to pringlet
zenak,

Thanks for the link. I had tried a couple of the files posted over at XDA and ran into some issues. I.e. missing tabs, etc. I used this on the original Helmi_C WM6 ROM and it fixed my weather problem. I had to reselect what I had on my programs and picture dial but it was pretty seemless otherwise.

On a side note, it looks like it didn't remove the original HTC today plugin since I'm out about 1.5megs of space on main memory (19megs free before install vs. 17.5megs free after). I'll post more if I figure out what old stuff I can remove.

Thanks!
[pt]
Old 12-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
worth noting that I had to disable the htc home plug before cab install.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
i'm about to d'l this, but i'm still a little lost on how to get my local weather on it... tips? advice? please?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development