PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rajivkamath is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketCM Theme

Guys

I recently created a my own rom based on the Helmi WM6 Kitchen. I used PocketCM as the default contact manager. Great app but the theme that come out of box with this OEM is not that great.

Can someone explain how i can change the theme. Please let me know which folder should i transfer the theme files.

Thanks
Old 11-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch

geesosa73 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to geesosa73
I simply replaced the touch.cmt file in the \Program Files\PocketCM folder with the new theme. I renamed the original theme touch.bak.

I hope this helps
Old 11-27-2007, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cheeb is a n00b
new version

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivkamath View Post
Guys

I recently created a my own rom based on the Helmi WM6 Kitchen. I used PocketCM as the default contact manager. Great app but the theme that come out of box with this OEM is not that great.

Can someone explain how i can change the theme. Please let me know which folder should i transfer the theme files.

Thanks

well...it depends on the kitchen your using...(assuming that your using the latest kitchen)

if your using the latest kitchen...then it uses pocketcm .16 which is still in development stage....the themes are enclosed as zips now...u used to be able to reename extension to .cmt but now it isn't necessary for the new skins...with that said...new skins for this are pretty much null and void as people are still getting used to the coding.....you should go to pocketcm.com and then go to the forums and find out whats goin on
Old 11-29-2007, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Dell

trehouse is just getting started
For the new .16 beta version to change the themes simply hold down the button called Phone and an options menu will appear. Simply click on themes and you can switch btwn black and white or add themes from this forum: http://pocketcm.com/phorum/list.php?8,page=1

There's also a close button there which works.

In the 0.15 latest normal version if you hold in the phone button, go to options then unselect full screen. The X button now works normally for me. Also, I can select at least my default theme here as in the beta.

Last edited by trehouse; 11-30-2007 at 06:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development