PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is Phone Boost

I see a program called phone boost and have performed a search to try and find it's uses and/or benifits. Can anyone give me some insight on this program?

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
and can someone post a pic of it? I think its a profile manager or something of the sort, but never seen what it looks like thanks!

Old 11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: AT&T

hefman is a n00b
Do a search for "phoneboost", instead of "phone boost".

I've never used it, but I believe it is a profile switcher that also has some caller id and sms functionality.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefman View Post
Do a search for "phoneboost", instead of "phone boost".

I've never used it, but I believe it is a profile switcher that also has some caller id and sms functionality.
I am familiar that search is the best way to find an answer. I performed a search as metioned before. The results are http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=398446 for phoneboost
and
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=398479 for "phone boost"

I also tried a google search with no luck. Hopefully someone else can look at these search results and find what I may be missing.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: AT&T

hefman is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
I am familiar that search is the best way to find an answer. I performed a search as metioned before. The results are http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=398446 for phoneboost
and
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=398479 for "phone boost"

I also tried a google search with no luck. Hopefully someone else can look at these search results and find what I may be missing.
I wasn't trying to reprimand you for not searching -- just suggesting the proper spelling of the program, since you called it "phone boost" in your post.

Anyway, I did a google search and the second listing was this page:

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...honeboost.html

It's got a description (although the developer's English could use some work) and screenshots... I hope this helps.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Also please keep in mind that we spent a lot of time digging up helpful URLs for each OEM in the kitchen. Right click on it and you'll see the option to view the home page URL.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

Thanks hefman and luv2chill. I understand that is wasn't to reprimand hef. Sorry my response back was worded improperly.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor
I love this progy. it brings up an icon on the creen to tap an the text/email/mms appears. it is pretty helpful
Old 11-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

kyppcgeek is keeping up the good workkyppcgeek is keeping up the good work
Note if you use the HTC home program then you don't need this plugin. HTC home has the same functions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development