PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2007, 09:24 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Is their a fix for this, whenever I create alarms or appointments with alarms they are duplicated/triplicated. I have tryied unchecking the alarms and removing all classic time base items in MemMaid but once I recreate the Alarm/Appointment it is once again duplicated.

Oops, sorry forgot to mention first you guys rock. With the kitchen I have no problems at all.
I just flashed a ROM using the newest Kitchen also. And I'm having this same issue. I had it with the last ROM I made also. I've never had alarms go off in triplicate, but most of them are duplicated. But it's only for appointments/events that I create. Things like Thanksgiving and other holidays don't duplicate. I'm getting the popup on the bottom and it says there are two reminders, but they are the same thing.
One thing that I did last time was to go into the Notifications settings and turned off the onscreen reminders. Somehow, I still got one copy of most of them.
Now I'd like to fix this the proper way.

In addition to the ROM [build log attached], other things that I have installed (that might have some effect) on this are:
MemMaid
PocketInformant
PhoneSuite (in ROM)
PocketBreeze
Sprite Backup

Any ideas?
Attached Files
File Type: txt Apache_Helmi_WM6Trident.txt (4.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Old 11-22-2007, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

avaya is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by directtek View Post
I have two xv6700's and loaded the APAC_WM6_R0_Verizon on both. It is fabulous on the one, but the other will not boot. It comes up with Serial at the top and v1.0.4 at the bottom. When I plug in the USB, it has USB and v1.0.4, but I cannot connect. Is there any way to fix this?

The software is great and I love it, but I would like to get the 2nd phone to work.

Thanks
look for the thread "stuck in boot loader"
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7049

solution to your problem in in there.

avaya
Old 11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
you might want to load something a little more current, as long as you are loading.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Also in the oem for 7/17 the PocketCM doesnt show the touch skin. It showed up by default in earlier oem rar file. I opened the files up and it shows both touch and theme as cmt files but doesnt show in themes setting in CM.

I ended up just using the oem files from the earlier one which had the skin since most of the newer oems in there I dont use anyway.
Yes, it appears that the latest kitchen updated to PocketCM .16 (development). In my case only the "Black" and "White" skins seem to do anything, all other themes result in the "White" theme being used.

I'm not sure yet if the issues seen are due to a partially implemented OEM or the developmental status of .16 as of yet. Since we missed listing this in the changelog I'm guessing the former.

Last edited by Kolano; 11-23-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
the touch pic album doesnt appear to be including pics stored on sd card. i noticed this when building with either the standard driver and sdhc drivers
Old 11-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Lurker

phewl is a n00b
suggestion?

i was wondering if it were possible to have the keyboard light turn on automatically once the phone is slid open as opposed to the first key being pressed. Helps while texting in the dark and hitting the wrong button first just to see the light
Old 11-24-2007, 10:12 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Strange Apache morning...
First, my PPC froze three times after a soft reset on the OS/Boot screen [the second one]. Then, after I got it to boot, I again got this mysterious message. Warning: Changes have been made on the server that require the device to synchronize all items. Do you want to continue? (I'm paraphrasing, but that's approximately it; it gives me a yes & no button.) I select no and I it does a quick sync and then gives me warnings that device needs attention. I select yes and it takes 10 minutes to sync. This syncing thing has happened a lot- almost always after a Sprite backup.

I'm not sure it's relevant, but to get it to boot when it was locking up, I removed the mSD card. Could have been coincidence, but it worked. This process almost always results in me losing my PhotoSpeedDial list on Spb PhoneSuite (yep, it did this morning too). No other consequences that I can find.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cheeb is a n00b
htc album

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqer View Post
the touch pic album doesnt appear to be including pics stored on sd card. i noticed this when building with either the standard driver and sdhc drivers
its somewhere in this forum...but you have to change the folder name on your storage card and on your device...so "My Documents\My Pictures"...becomes "My Documents\_My Pictures"....you do this on your device and storage card...also...if you want htc album to see the pics on storage (or device) you activate your camera ...go to your camera settings..and choose "storage card" (or device)...works great.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

Lacussumok is a n00b
im not sure if this is a bug but when i mak a custom boot up screen instead of the vzw.png default when i flash the rom my image becomes distorted when loaded on phone nota big deal but just i let you guys know and i tried other images and made sure i had the right demensions and i get the same problem ive even tryed one of the premade htc ones and still distorted

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALY THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HARDWORK YOU GUYS PUT INTO THIS PROJECT AND I KNW ITS WASENT EASY DEVOLOPING SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM SCRATH SO AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROS
Old 11-24-2007, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started
I'm having a weird issue. I'm no longer prompted to calibrate my screen and the calibation is always way off but the same. When I push the windows button the contact tab way across the screen opens. I'm able to calibrate after the fact but with these powerful tools I obviously want to eliminate as many steps as possible.

At one point I purposefully skipped the calibration using OEMizer but I just tested and build a new rom without OEMizer and no option to calibrate. Any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development