PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PHM Registry Editor

For Those Looking For It As I Was. I Made An OEM For PHM Registry Editor.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PHM RegEdit.zip (28.4 KB, 198 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Good idea. I keep cursing myself for not making an updated oem for it & then end up manually adding it after flashing, wasting space.

This would be a good one for the next oem rar.

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by verizonguy View Post
Good idea. I keep cursing myself for not making an updated oem for it & then end up manually adding it after flashing, wasting space.

This would be a good one for the next oem rar.
Thanks VGUY. Just trying to get everything the way I want it now that I can get really picky....LOL. PHM is one thing I liked about your kitchen.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

QueenzRider is a n00b
Quick question, i installed the registery just not sure how to use it lol or at least how to activate it. Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thank you.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenzRider View Post
Quick question, i installed the registery just not sure how to use it lol or at least how to activate it. Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thank you.
It doesnt need activated. Its free. It shows up under your programs menu.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

QueenzRider is a n00b
Thank you for assistance, however i downloaded it but for some reason i dont see it in my programs menu. Is it something i am doing wrong?
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thank you for assistance, however i downloaded it but for some reason i dont see it in my programs menu. Is it something i am doing wrong?
Do you have a 6700? It should say registry editor. Did you put the files in the USER_OEM of your kitchen?
Old 11-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Rider,
What Schwartz posted is an OEM version of PHM registry editor - for installation using the kitchen (see the stickies up top). You cannot download it or install it directly to the phone. If you are not comfortable using the kitchen, you can find an installable cab file at ppcfreeware.com. [Edit: brainfart on forum reference.]

Last edited by TMB_XV6700; 11-19-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: centro
Carrier: vzw

jhonny11 is a n00b
Just copy the files to a folder on the storage card and create a shortcut - no need to run an install or waste space on internal memory...

btw - Thank you schwartz - needed the current version. Mine was a previous one it seems.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development