PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 12:46 PM
dc
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I still cannot get the O2Plus OEM from the kitchen to function properly. This latest kitchen installs O2Plus when selected, but only some of the features are functional. I can see Shortcuts for example, but not Running Programs or Meters as selectable items that can be checked to appear on the Today screen.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
It's listed as a possible bug in the first post, but I'm running HTC Home 2.0.??? and I haven't had any issues with PIM Backup 2.5. I don't backup everything on my phone however, just stuff I can't restore via WMDC when I hook my phone back up to my PC, so I don't know if it's another item that's getting backed up that would cause an issue or not, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that they are incompatible.

EDIT: found a "bug" the OEMizer listing in BuildOS_config.txt displays it in BuildOS as ImageConverter instead of OEMizer. So this:
Code:
MenuExt=ImageConverter,Tools,Tools\SplashTools\OEMizer.exe,
Should be changed to this:
Code:
MenuExt=OEMizer,Tools,Tools\OEMizer.exe,

Last edited by imnuts; 11-10-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc View Post
I still cannot get the O2Plus OEM from the kitchen to function properly. This latest kitchen installs O2Plus when selected, but only some of the features are functional. I can see Shortcuts for example, but not Running Programs or Meters as selectable items that can be checked to appear on the Today screen.
Yeah as it turns out the OEMs were not corrected even though the change log indicates that they were. It's been fixed now and will go into the next release.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P4000, UTStarcom 6700, HTC S720, Moto Q, Moto Q9c
Carrier: TELUS

phuangk is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I have just flashed my phone from the new kitchen and noticed that the battery meter in the upper right portion of the phone does not work. When I tap on top of it then it should take me to the battery meter but it does not. This used to work in the VZG kitchen.

Thanks,
Steve
Or try to use HTC Task Manager Version 2.0 Build 30740??
Old 11-10-2007, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

synaptyc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to synaptyc
Exclamation

POSTED BY: Krazy4Real in the 071107_02 Bugs/Patches thread
I have a bug with iguidance 3.0.1. When you setup a route and it starts navigating you, if you touch the screen to go to menu for example it exits the program. This does not occur with 3.5 1.0.4 kitchen.

I have the same issue with TomTom6 with build 071107_02 and build 071108_1.
My second bug is:
MobiTV2 (v4.4.1.15863) doesn't load tv stations if you build a ROM that includes HTC Touch Keypad.
Quite a shame too. I really like that SIP, but I REALLY like MobiTV2 better.
... better than SprintTV due to the frame rate... Anyway... back on topic:
I tried many different builds of the ROM, from stripped down, to fairly loaded. Same result. If HTC Touch Keypad was included... No MobiTV2.
Hope this helps someone.
~Syn

Last edited by synaptyc; 11-10-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Speaking of MobiTV2, when you choose full screen, it doesn't switch to landscape mode, the same bug was in the ROM too, not a big deal as I can just rotate the screen.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
I don't know if I'm the only one but when I go to a large website with PIE my phone locks up trying to load the page. Using latest release, and I'm in a 1x area.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
I don't know if I'm the only one but when I go to a large website with PIE my phone locks up trying to load the page. Using latest release, and I'm in a 1x area.
C'mon Yuma you gotta give us more than that buddy!

Did you install PIE+, Flash stuff, SPB Pocket+, or anything else that plugs into or modifies PIE?

Please also list a couple of web sites that cause PIE to lock up for you so we can get others to test as well.

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2007, 06:05 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Could also be a candidate for that pie .dll patch thingie - slow scrolling on large pages? Or, it could be low memory (PIE sucks memory like, well, a Hoover)

But yeah, I'd love a URL or to to try out.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcom PPC6700TE
Carrier: movistar Venezuela

Wolf71 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Wolf71 Send a message via AIM to Wolf71 Send a message via MSN to Wolf71 Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf71 Send a message via Skype™ to Wolf71
For luv2chill

As you asked, heres my file from movistar venezuela (devicedata.txt)

http://rapidshare.com/files/68729232...eData.txt.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development