PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Possible Bug

I have just flashed my phone from the new kitchen and noticed that the battery meter in the upper right portion of the phone does not work. When I tap on top of it then it should take me to the battery meter but it does not. This used to work in the VZG kitchen.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 11-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I have just flashed my phone from the new kitchen and noticed that the battery meter in the upper right portion of the phone does not work. When I tap on top of it then it should take me to the battery meter but it does not. This used to work in the VZG kitchen.

Thanks,
Steve
That is due to including HTC Task Manager (maybe it only affects the 2.0 version? I don't use it so maybe someone else can confirm whether it affects 1.5 as well).

I don't think there's anything we can do about it--that's just how the app works).
Old 11-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Lurker

melvinp is a n00b
Dialer

Has anyone noticed that sometimes when you leave applications in settings section, the dialer appears?
Old 11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinp View Post
Has anyone noticed that sometimes when you leave applications in settings section, the dialer appears?
It's because of the close button app you're using.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
That is due to including HTC Task Manager (maybe it only affects the 2.0 version? I don't use it so maybe someone else can confirm whether it affects 1.5 as well).

I don't think there's anything we can do about it--that's just how the app works).
I am going to flash the phone again with the older task manager, because this did work at one time. can we remove the battery indicator if it doesnt work?

Thanks,
Steve
Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I am going to flash the phone again with the older task manager, because this did work at one time. can we remove the battery indicator if it doesnt work?

Thanks,
Steve
Sure you can--I put an OEM to do just that in the "Tweaks" section of BuildOS (it will put the clock back up there instead).
Old 11-09-2007, 05:42 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Super duper minor glitch (I think).
When I plug into my car charger, the device doesn't recognize that it is connected. It kind of does, because the backlight comes on, but I don't get my normal orange LED on the top right.
This used to happen with some of the older WM5AKU3.5 ROM, but all my WM6 ROMs up until this one had no such issues.

Update:
I don't know if it's because I removed VistaHideBattery or it just started working on it's own (like it did w/AKU3.5), but my battery charger is now recognized.
This thing absolutely rocks. I'm going to keep on saying that. I can't believe I can overclock so easily with such a dramatic difference...

Last edited by Trident; 11-10-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
so when you say you put the oemizer in the menu, is there something i should be seeing? because i dont see it.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
so when you say you put the oemizer in the menu, is there something i should be seeing? because i dont see it.
OEMizer is in the Tools folder of the Kitchen.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
This should go to the BuildOS thread.

It should be the first Image Converter item, but things were slightly mis-configured. Fixed BuildOS_config.txt now available.

Last edited by Kolano; 11-09-2007 at 07:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development