PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Have The New One Its Still Not Mapped....
Old 11-08-2007, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond

lightsail is a n00b
Sprint MMS - what should be the server setting

I tried both "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" and "http://63.215.195.152" for the server address. Neither of them works. Could someone clarify?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
I Have The New One Its Still Not Mapped....
And you have HTC Camera selected in buildOS?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
And you have HTC Camera selected in buildOS?
yeah me too........camera button not mapped, i had to go back in there and remap it.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal View Post
yeah me too........camera button not mapped, i had to go back in there and remap it.
I figured this was a known issue. Guess not.
Oh and make that +1 for the camera button.
Also Anyone having problems with the comm manager through the long press on the ie button? it doesn't seem to be mapped for me.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800

?GotJazz? is just getting started
Three things, two of which are power related:
1) The 1.51.xxx version of the HTC "X-Button" Task Manager doesn't seem to work.

2) Tapping on the battery icon on the top of the Today screen does not bring up the Battery Level indication.

3) I just moved from VerizonGuy's WM6 Kitchen to Helmi's WM6 Kitchen. It seemed like Helmi's Kitchen was chewing up my battery faster than VerizonGuy's Kitchen, so I did a little test:

I built Helmi's Kitchen with the same programs that I used in VerizonGuy's Kitchen. The only exception is the above-mentioned HTC Task Manager, where I used version 2.0.xxxx for Helmi's Kitchen.

I rebooted my XV6700 with nothing else running. After 8 hours of inactivity on VerizonGuy's Kitchen, I still saw a battery level of 100%. With Helmi's Kitchen, I see my battery level at 70% after 8 hours of inactivity.
Hopefully, the power usage can be improved on Helmi's Kitchen. (Maybe VerizonGuy has some ideas?) It sure was nice being able to use my phone for an entire day without needing to recharge it in the middle of the day. I haven't been able to do that for a long time ...

¿GotJazz?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention. - Scott Adams

¿GotJazz?

Last edited by ?GotJazz?; 11-09-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidGixxer View Post
I figured this was a known issue. Guess not.
Oh and make that +1 for the camera button.
Also Anyone having problems with the comm manager through the long press on the ie button? it doesn't seem to be mapped for me.
This was supposed to be corrected, and may have been for one release. But does seem to be occurring with this ROM.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jspenc3 is just getting started
Just had another sd issue. I was trying to copy a dozen 5mb mp3s using windows explorer and after half of the first file the ppc gave an error and I couldn't see the device in vista anymore. I rebooted (only way to fix it that I found) and it locked up on the today screen. Rebooted again after a minute and it came up fine, but then activesync got stuck trying to do a usb sync again. So I undock/redocked it and got a usb device not recognized error...so I reset yet again using the reset app this time and it seems to work again.

Guess it's time to try the updated kitchen.

Last edited by jspenc3; 11-09-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Button mapping problems were my fault. Should be fixed in the just released kitchen (071108_1)
Old 11-09-2007, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Button mapping problems were my fault. Should be fixed in the just released kitchen (071108_1)
Everyone makes mistakes....At any rate thanks for fixing....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development