PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yay the Official PPCGeeks Apache Kitchen is released! Great work Helmi, Luv2Chill, GGuru, Tiermann and others. I know each of you put a LOT of time in this and it is definitely a huge improvement in the whole kitchen idea. Thanks for building a new BuildOS just to save your selections GGuru, you sure scope creeped that project into something wonderful!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
I can't wait to get off work to play. Thanks for all your hard work. Did you guys work with verizonguy at all on this? It seems that he put a lot of time and effort into his kitchen. I am guessing this one is totally different. Anyway thanks and I will play soon.
No, we did not work with verizonguy with this kitchen. He did his by himself, and this one was made by the world famous PPCGeeks Kitchen Team!! Of course, none of this would have been possible without Helmi_c!!!

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700, Treo 700wx, Samsung Moment
Carrier: sprint

Mysterious253 is a n00b
Adding More OEM

I Have More Programs I Want To Add To The List And Im A Complete Noob. To All This...So I Need Some Help...Do I Add The Programs To The Rar. File Or Will That Mess It Up?

Thnx
Old 11-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious253 View Post
I Have More Programs I Want To Add To The List And Im A Complete Noob. To All This...So I Need Some Help...Do I Add The Programs To The Rar. File Or Will That Mess It Up?

Thnx
Read the tips.txt file. All your custom oems should go into User_OEM.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
A bug collecting thread for this release has been posted.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache (6700), Titian (6800), Vogue (6900) & Diamond (6950)
Carrier: China Telecom

Arlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuffArlen knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Arlen Send a message via Skype™ to Arlen
It is a great news! Thank you, Helmi_C!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: apache
Carrier: verizon

zlich is a n00b
first off... THANKS to all of you for your hard work. u guys rock!!!

How do you remove or disable that battery indicator at the top? i am used to with the htc quick menu and when i enable it, the icons overlap. is there a way to disable it?

other than that... man i love it.!!!

thanks
zm
Old 11-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlich View Post
first off... THANKS to all of you for your hard work. u guys rock!!!

How do you remove or disable that battery indicator at the top? i am used to with the htc quick menu and when i enable it, the icons overlap. is there a way to disable it?

other than that... man i love it.!!!

thanks
zm
Yes, I know people seem to be split about 50/50 on that battery meter. So if you look in the Tweaks group in BuildOS there is a checkbox for "Clock in Title Bar". That will remove the battery meter and change it back to a clock.

Edit: and if you prefer not to reflash you can make the change yourself by modifying this registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:0

Change to a 1, power off for 10 seconds, then soft reset.

Last edited by luv2chill; 11-05-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: apache
Carrier: verizon

zlich is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Yes, I know people seem to be split about 50/50 on that battery meter. So if you look in the Tweaks group in BuildOS there is a checkbox for "Clock in Title Bar". That will remove the battery meter and change it back to a clock.
I was talking the about other battery indicator. the context menu gives me options to change the view to analog, percent, percent+analog, percent+memory, memory+analog.

i did disable the regular battery meter with the "Clock in Title Bar".

any idea?
Old 11-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlich View Post
I was talking the about other battery indicator. the context menu gives me options to change the view to analog, percent, percent+analog, percent+memory, memory+analog.

i did disable the regular battery meter with the "Clock in Title Bar".

any idea?
Where do you see this? please post a screenshot if ya can..

EDIT: If ya can, post a copy of your saved selections.txt file so we can see exactly what was installed..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development