PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 02:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Htc Imagio xv6975 battery fits the trophy

Hey,

Wanted to share this find.... I picked up a used Imagio in the for sale area, just as a backup phone and when I pulled the battery, I took a look, interesting...it fits my trophy...

It's also a 1500mah over the 1300 that is in the trophy and under my test, it seems to work and last really good (longer than the 1300 and almost as good as the 1800 mugun battery).

You can also get a Imagio battery for less than a Trophy one but, stick with a OEM (HTC) for best battery life.

If you have a battery from a Imago sitting around, try it let me know your results..

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 08-28-2011, 05:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

pm_mazur is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Htc Imagio xv6975 battery fits the trophy

Yes that is true; however there is a problem. Reason why the battery is smaller than the imago's is simply because it didn't fit. It is too fat. My lid doesn't close all the way. Also noticed that the imagio battery extender doesn't charge. In fact my phone died the next day. I'll try recharging the battery again in the near future
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Yes that is true; however there is a problem. Reason why the battery is smaller than the imago's is simply because it didn't fit. It is too fat. My lid doesn't close all the way. Also noticed that the imagio battery extender doesn't charge. In fact my phone died the next day. I'll try recharging the battery again in the near future
It's just a little thicker, Not by much so back cover sticks out just a hair but, it does last longer than the factory one, so as a backup, it's a pretty good deal.

Also the same with the Touch Pro 2 battery.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

pm_mazur is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah. Imagio and touch pro 2 use the same battery. I ended up getting a battery extender instead. It is fat but when it comes to taking the phone for longer than 12hrs on heavy use with no charger I don't mind the extra size. I did notice that the official HTC Imagio battery extender doesn't charge with the Trophy
Old 09-05-2011, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Yeah. Imagio and touch pro 2 use the same battery. I ended up getting a battery extender instead. It is fat but when it comes to taking the phone for longer than 12hrs on heavy use with no charger I don't mind the extra size. I did notice that the official HTC Imagio battery extender doesn't charge with the Trophy
If you can live with the fat battery, then cool. I can't do it. It just will not fit in my pocket and be confortable.

So using a 1500mah from a TP2/Imago or use my Mugan 1800mah is a nice upgrade from my 1300mah factory battery that I have 2 of and keep charged incase I have a long day of talking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy