PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 12:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC Trophy Tips & Tricks !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i beat the crap outa my gorilla screen and never a scratch in almost 7mnths.
That's what I figured, this screen seems TOUGH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
yeah but what kind of screen protectors all the ones i have used have done nothing ..
My favorite was Bodygaurdz wet apply.
BodyGuardz Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices | iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Protection, Cases, Shields | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films
Old 05-29-2011, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom--> HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

WMFan85 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Has anyone tried out the 1800 battery yet? I'm finding out that the stock battery really restricts how much you can do with it. I tend to find myself restraining myself from using it so I can make the battery last just until I go to bed. I don't really want to spend the money on the battery though if it's not going to make that big of a difference. Is this is a goood brand (just as good or better than OEM)?

Last edited by WMFan85; 05-29-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaeskill is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
Has anyone tried out the 1800 battery yet? I'm finding out that the stock battery really restricts how much you can do with it. I tend to find myself restraining myself from using it so I can make the battery last just until I go to bed. I don't really want to spend the money on the battery though if it's not going to make that big of a difference. Is this is a goood brand (just as good or better than OEM)?
+1
Id like to know how much better the Mugen Battery is over stock from somebody that has run it in their device.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
It's said to be better about 40% better than the factory, I don't even have my trophy yet and I ordered one... I'll let you know after a week after I get my phone.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 06-02-2011, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: VZW

bigboy292000 is becoming a great contributor

On the battery:

I have been doing some searching and looking and this si what I learned so far:

- the stock battery is HTC part number btr6300b
- the same battery is used in: HTC Droid Incredible / Eris

Now I wish I'd find a site that lists battery dimensions, to be able to compare various capacities with thicknesses... but the Mugen 1800 mah seems to be "safe" for both phones without additional back.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Trophy

rsmiley0 is a n00b

So far really happy with my Trophy. Got it from Amazonwireless and a couple days later they had a $25 Amazon gift card with Purchase. Amazonwireless gave me that credit as well.

I also got from Verizon the 2150 mAh Extended battery for mine. This battery needs the extended back which comes with it. Adds some weight and I am going to use that on the times that I know I will be using it heavily for extended periods. So far battery seems on par with my old Touch Pro 2.

Super Impressed with Windows Phone. And with Mango it will be a homerun. The only thing I was a bit unhappy with is the number of phones. I really wanted a LTE , 32 gig model. But I guess I will have to wait now. Will probably have to buy that at cost when it comes out so I dont live with slow speed for another 2 years.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

3G (when it works properly) is not "slow speed" u can stream Netflix reliably and download large files. during my 3 day stint of my sprint 3G service working the way it should for the first time since Feb I downloaded an 18mb game within 5 minutes.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; mwp6985))

3G is fine I'm not too thrilled with 4g either 3g is still pretty fast imo. 4G is extra.

Question about the music player. On winmo I use to be able to type in the name of the song I wanted to go to in windows media player and play that song is this possible in the Zune player?
Old 06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; mwp6985))

3G is fine I'm not too thrilled with 4g either 3g is still pretty fast imo. 4G is extra.

Question about the music player. On winmo I use to be able to type in the name of the song I wanted to go to in windows media player and play that song is this possible in the Zune player?
I just can't stand it when people bash or complain about something just because its not the latest and greatest. it goes más alla than this 3G/4G thing. now that 3Dtvs are out people don't want their HDTVs anymore or now that 802.11n routers are out now all of a sudden the old g routers are not good enough or the bluray players now are the must haves instead of a DVD player even tho blurays cost on average $10-15 more than a DVD when all one can dl is use an upconverting DVD player. guacala SMH! [/Rant]

now for what u asked there isn't that but there's an alphabetical jumplist which to me has been faster,u may still be able to do it by hitting search in the hub and then type in the song u want to hear.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

guys the thread is "tips & tricks" so stick with that topic and not what upsets you ect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy