PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My HTC Titan Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
@GoodThings2Life just got my confirmation and mine should be here tomorrow. Hopefully your delivery estimate will be closer to the 5th rather than the 15th.
Yeah, I'm hoping so too... no notice of shipment yet, but here's hoping I wake up to a shipment rather than another delay approval!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Stupid shipping
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

Nope another delay tonight.

I sent them an email inquiring about it, because this is getting ridiculous. I'm so angry at myself for not walking out with it at the Microsoft store that day.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

Here's a mini-review from Gizmodo to tide us over:
HTC Titan Review: I Want To Hate You, Giant Phone, But I Love You
Old 12-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

WOOHOO!! Shipped today, due to arrive tomorrow!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Sweet GoodThings! I was amazed how thin, light, and comfortable it is compared my Arrive. I don't can't even feel it in my pocket. Also, side by side the color is unreal. Battery life is fine. Lasted all day with no charge. Lastly for now, I can send a freakin text past the 160 limit! Finally
Old 12-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

Updated details in the original post. Full Titan review coming in post 2 later tonight or tomorrow.

All I can say is that I'm pretty sure I've made the right choice on this.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Great!! Thank you for the update!! Woo!!

Old 12-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Sweet GoodThings! I was amazed how thin, light, and comfortable it is compared my Arrive. I don't can't even feel it in my pocket. Also, side by side the color is unreal. Battery life is fine. Lasted all day with no charge. Lastly for now, I can send a freakin text past the 160 limit! Finally
@steveo70 yup I can do that with my HD7. Now we truly know how inept sprint is about fixing issues. How are the data speeds? Mine never get below 2.8m unless I drop to EDGE.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@steveo70 yup I can do that with my HD7. Now we truly know how inept sprint is about fixing issues. How are the data speeds? Mine never get below 2.8m unless I drop to EDGE.
@eric12341 agree 100%, evidently no one in a decision making position used the Arrive or that would have been a big pet peeve. Def a pimple on a beautiful OS and phone. I really did like my Arrive. I never did any speed tests in the past. I use wifi mostly..home, work, parents, siblings, friends, bars ect. I ran some tonight. I live in a (true 3 row brick house) in StL and on 2 bars "4g?" got 2.7. Moved to another room w/a 6' window and 4bars got 4.93. I'll give it another shot in the future when I'm outside and can get a full signal. Any reccomendations on the most accurate site/app for testing?

Last edited by steveo70; 12-11-2011 at 01:47 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Titan