PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC 7 Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=402)
-   -   Hot deal on HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148089)

boggie557 11-22-2011 04:15 PM

Hot deal on HTC Titan

Amazon Wireless has a deal where you can get a HTC titan for 0.01 That's right 1 cent plus $36.00 activation fee charged on your 1st bill for new customers signing a two year contract with AT & T. Where are all of the posts for this phone. I am not sure how long this special is but if you want this phone order it today.

eric12341 11-22-2011 07:15 PM

Re: Hot deal on HTC Titan

sounds Like a hot deal, too bad I'd prefer not to sign myself to the devil for 2 years (AT&T). Their headquarters in Nashville TN is the shape of a pitchfork.

Dr.8820 11-22-2011 09:51 PM

Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; XBLWP7; ZuneWP7))

Lol @Eric, I looked at the plans from AT&T...ouch! What you save on the phone is immediately going on the first bill!

cyclical 11-27-2011 12:19 PM

My folks are already on AT&T, step dad has the iPhone and my mom had a dumbphone. She just upgraded her dumbphone to the HTC Titan last night. AT&T was also selling the Titan for $0.01 yesterday online.

GoodThings2Life 11-27-2011 01:01 PM

Amazon Wireless for $.01 with New/Upgrade Contract

AT&T Wireless for $.01 with New/Upgrade Contract

Best Buy for Free with New/Upgrade Contract

Microsoft Stores are having an in-store sale as well, but the Titan is not available on their web site yet.

GoodThings2Life 11-27-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2156938)
Lol @eric, I looked at the plans from AT&T...ouch! What you save on the phone is immediately going on the first bill!

Negative, Ghostrider... I just left Sprint's $99 (+$10 Data Tax) plan ($109) for AT&T, and with Unlimited Calling + Unlimited Texting + 2GB Data Plan (which I never even came close on Sprint) it's only $5 more at $114 total. Oh and if I step up to 4GB + Tethering it only adds $15.

There's plenty of wiggle room depending on your plan, of course, but when you do a direct comparison, it's really not that different. I know, I was stunned too. I decided I can afford $5/month for the better phone selection.

eric12341 11-27-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life (Post 2157415)
Negative, Ghostrider... I just left Sprint's $99 (+$10 Data Tax) plan ($109) for AT&T, and with Unlimited Calling + Unlimited Texting + 2GB Data Plan (which I never even came close on Sprint) it's only $5 more at $114 total. Oh and if I step up to 4GB + Tethering it only adds $15.

There's plenty of wiggle room depending on your plan, of course, but when you do a direct comparison, it's really not that different. I know, I was stunned too. I decided I can afford $5/month for the better phone selection.

@GoodThings2Life on T-mobile with that same price u get 10GB of full speed data and a faster network too. Don't know if the titan is coming anytime soon but the HD7 is almost as good. Supposedly the bresson will be coming,even tho there hasn't been anything on it in quite sometime

steveo70 11-27-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life (Post 2157415)

Felt the exact same way @GoodThings2Life. Ordered mine yesterday. After looking at my usage, picked a plan & w/my employer discount that ended up 10$ cheaper than my unlimited plan on Sprint and now I don't have to roam when I'm back home hunting or visiting family. I was surprised too with the pricing.