PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Twilight (Waltzb) - Updated 5/8

Update: (5/8 )

- Added the Missed Calls Screen (which I forgot originally!)
- Removed Facade
- Waltzb kindly redid some graphics

Requires:

- Fizz Weather 2.4 (Current Conditions 2)
- Octro Talk

Modified version of Waltzb's latest (removed PhoneAlarm plugin; added message counters, Octro and Profile):

Attached Files
File Type: zip twilight_mal_111.zip (21.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2007, 09:50 PM
N00b

Snake2582 is a n00b
What plugins does this require?
Old 05-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Facade, Fizz Weather, & Octro are the plugins needed.

BTW Mal, Nice job on the mod of this great Homescreen.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 05-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Lurker

replicant is a n00b
Hi there Mal, yes I posted on SBSH about this same question regarding that homescreen. Apologies if you have a problem with me double posting it to this board too. Anyway, how were you able to show just the current conditions like that for the FIzz Weather plugin? I have tried all that I can think to do. Prosper over on sbsh said to push right or left on the DPad while the fizz plugin is selected on the homescren, but that doesn't want on my Blackjack. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks much,
-rep
Old 05-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant
Hi there Mal, yes I posted on SBSH about this same question regarding that homescreen. Apologies if you have a problem with me double posting it to this board too. Anyway, how were you able to show just the current conditions like that for the FIzz Weather plugin? I have tried all that I can think to do. Prosper over on sbsh said to push right or left on the DPad while the fizz plugin is selected on the homescren, but that doesn't want on my Blackjack. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks much,
-rep
Np.

- Just open up Fizz Weather
- View
- Options
- Menu
- Home Screen

Now click down twice and select your View choice.

(yes, it's not at all an obvious method for choosing...took me awhile too!)
Old 05-19-2007, 08:46 PM
N00b

Snake2582 is a n00b
I'm having a problem with this homescreen. The top bar (time, data indicator, battery, signal, etc.) is not showing. In the homescreen settings i have both color scheme and background image set to Default, so it's not that. I would post a screenshot, but I do not know how. It's like everything got pushed up and the top bar won't show.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Threadstarter

You know what it is...someone pointed it out earlier to me: you need Orange installed too.

The clock/iconbar is a multi-plugin line, so if you install the Orange plugin (which I should really post here...gotta find it again), you should be okay...

Hope that helps.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Snake - Just fallow the simple instructions and download the iVista theme found here:

http://ppcgeeks.com/ivista-und-iq-ho...ens-t3875.html
Old 05-20-2007, 01:23 AM
N00b

Snake2582 is a n00b
Worked, thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens