PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 10:47 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Big D5 Home screen

Here is one I am working no, I copied it from HERE its called XP Mobile. I have made some changes to the background and screen font sizes. Check it out.

The text jumps but the background stays in the same place
Attached Files
File Type: zip test_screen_186.zip (21.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:34 AM
Lurker

enigma is a n00b
BigD, I love the original XP theme - but I don't like the scrolling function. Could you modify it to where all the stuff on the big screen with the small icons, has just the notifications Email, TXT, Missed and the profile, all on one screen? It'd be much appreciated, as I use the down key to activate all the time.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:51 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I will see what I can do but this will take some time, I am just learning.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Lurker

enigma is a n00b
What are you using to modify and everything? Is there a more simple program other than notepad-editing the code?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 PM
The Voice of Reason
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma
What are you using to modify and everything? Is there a more simple program other than notepad-editing the code?
I am using notepad as well. Don't forget to reset your phone after making changes.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens