PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > GSM Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo pro
Carrier: tigo

Jarc112 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: !!!OSKitchen V 1.30 for GSM Treo Pro!!! Last update: 06/11/10

the icons look really nice!
well actually i have two showcase and spb time
Old 06-18-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro GSM
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

trickbiker121 is becoming a great contributor
Re: !!!OSKitchen V 1.30 for GSM Treo Pro!!! Last update: 06/11/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarc112 View Post
the icons look really nice!
well actually i have two showcase and spb time
see if these EXT's work LINK
Old 06-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Lurker

Jarc112 is a n00b

thanks for the EXT, i had another question, i see a waiting cursor fix in the post i was wondering in the ROM i builded i cant see any cursor at all, is this the fix for that problem? build 23547
Old 06-19-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks for the EXT, i had another question, i see a waiting cursor fix in the post i was wondering in the ROM i builded i cant see any cursor at all, is this the fix for that problem? build 23547
yes the Cusor fix that Mord4z posted will fix that problem thanks for the report to fix the cursor extract wait_cursor_fix.zip then extract Base_DPI_128.rar and merge Base_DPI_128 with the Base_DPI_128 in
Code:
Sources>Windows Mobile Builds>23547>All
hope this helps and i would like to know if you successfully built a ROM yet
Old 06-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Lurker

Jarc112 is a n00b
Smile Re: !!!OSKitchen V 1.30 for GSM Treo Pro!!! Last update: 06/11/10

LOG
well yes so far i have a working ROM since yesterday its fast and i havent had any kind of frezzes yet jaja

i played a little with the builds first and 23547 is the one i like it the most, the only thing is that i had to add CABs after, like remove start and x button, gfx boost and stuff like that, and i dont know how to place them out of the box also im having trouble trying to get in to the settings to disable keyguard time frame and how to make the push button to lock the phone, i also have been playing with the start animation, oo and i have another question, since i have flash a lot, i dont know if theres any way to back up my contacts, files and all that stuff, because im trying to find out the storage space left with all my data and the this programs that are a lot resco explorer, and time, photomanager, kinomafree play, clear ram, opera and skyfire, home screen customizer, mp3 trimmer, showcase and im getting 40 mb of free storage space, just to mentions most of the apps i instaled after the flash to leave the ROM clean as possible with using myphone but ill like to know if theres another way, so far the ROM start with around 45% of ram
Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
LOG
well yes so far i have a working ROM since yesterday its fast and i havent had any kind of frezzes yet jaja

i played a little with the builds first and 23547 is the one i like it the most, the only thing is that i had to add CABs after, like remove start and x button, gfx boost and stuff like that, and i dont know how to place them out of the box also im having trouble trying to get in to the settings to disable keyguard time frame and how to make the push button to lock the phone, i also have been playing with the start animation, oo and i have another question, since i have flash a lot, i dont know if theres any way to back up my contacts, files and all that stuff, because im trying to find out the storage space left with all my data and the this programs that are a lot resco explorer, and time, photomanager, kinomafree play, clear ram, opera and skyfire, home screen customizer, mp3 trimmer, showcase and im getting 40 mb of free storage space, just to mentions most of the apps i instaled after the flash to leave the ROM clean as possible with using myphone but ill like to know if theres another way, so far the ROM start with around 45% of ram
congratulation on creating a ROM successfully. If you would like to release this ROM to public you can since no other Chief has Built this Build in the GSM thread. i attached a CAB that will disable the KeyGuard. THIS LINK to the app allows you to Map the lock to any hardware key on the device. to backup contacts save them to SIM so they will survive hard Resets and flashing. for files i save them to my storage card because flashing won't delete any thing tin the storage card. For the CABS that you install afterwards put them in a folder in the storage card like i do that way you won't need to download them from internet or copy them from the computer. You can do a sprite Backup before you flash your ROM and then restore it but i'm not really good with sprite backup and when ever i restore my files to phone the phone starts acting funny. hope these tips help
Attached Files
File Type: cab keytouch.cab (1.4 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Lurker

Jarc112 is a n00b
Arrow Re: !!!OSKitchen V 1.30 and Ervius Kitchen for GSM Treo Pro!!! Last update: 06/11/10

i think the ROM needs a little more testing but once i have a beta i can send it to you so we can explain me the rest, at this moment the waiting cursor is working and also the app that you gave me to lock the phone, i also change the slider in the lockscreen
the issues
1 the getting started panel doesnt work, you can access the menu but once in there i cant choose any of the options
2 i dont know who to change the top bar i been searching a way to create my own but i dont know how, the top bar showcase icon overlaps the time and the original battery icon is tiny, so i would like place the fixes in ROM
3 the last on is that the dailer seems a kind of weird, i thing that changing the size, could solve the problem

thats it so far
Old 06-20-2010, 07:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarc112
i think the ROM needs a little more testing but once i have a beta i can send it to you so we can explain me the rest, at this moment the waiting cursor is working and also the app that you gave me to lock the phone, i also change the slider in the lockscreen
the issues
1 the getting started panel doesnt work, you can access the menu but once in there i cant choose any of the options
2 i dont know who to change the top bar i been searching a way to create my own but i dont know how, the top bar showcase icon overlaps the time and the original battery icon is tiny, so i would like place the fixes in ROM
3 the last on is that the dailer seems a kind of weird, i thing that changing the size, could solve the problem

thats it so far
1. go in the advanced tweaks tab and there you should see delete welcome screen (or something close to that sorry don't have OSKitchen open rightnow) checked uncheck it.
2.the fixes for the batery and overlaping are in the EXT tab the one's That say 6.5.x means its for builds 23xxx or 28xxx and most of them that say 6.5.x are fixes.
3. Try using the phone canvas in the EXT and see if that fixes the issue
Hope these tips helps and if you need more info i'm happy to help.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: !!!OSKitchen V 1.30 and Ervius Kitchen for GSM Treo Pro!!! Last update: 12/28/10

Made it more easier for you to pick only the builds you would like to build
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > GSM Treo Pro Development

Tags
oskitchen, v 1.30