PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > GSM iPhone Development

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 04:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: tbaytel

justanator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
android on iphone4?

Just wondering if the iphone 4 allows the android hack yet. I've seen some for the 2g,3g and 3gs..just not the 4g
Old 12-30-2010, 09:23 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Re: android on iphone4?

This post got me wondering, why would you use an iphone 4 and pay more on ATT's subpar network, then want to run Android? Only thing I can think of is NO Flash Video .
Old 12-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

It's not possible yet, but the developers are working on it.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Interresting

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
This post got me wondering, why would you use an iphone 4 and pay more on ATT's subpar network, then want to run Android? Only thing I can think of is NO Flash Video .
My guess for the reason to do this is 1) for the fun of dual booting and 2) because the ip4 is a sweet piece of hardware.

Tapa tapa tapa
Old 12-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: tbaytel
Threadstarter

justanator is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
My guess for the reason to do this is 1) for the fun of dual booting and 2) because the ip4 is a sweet piece of hardware.

Tapa tapa tapa
He is correct, I just want to see what it is like.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
The iphone is a nice piece of hardware. I would ge it for my wife if it wasnt on att. I myself like android but am thinking of switching back to microsoft after windows 7 gets developed a little more. I miss all the cool stuff I was able to do with my unlocked tp2. Just needed it to be more stable.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 12-30-2010, 09:47 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
The iphone is a nice piece of hardware. I would ge it for my wife if it wasnt on att. I myself like android but am thinking of switching back to microsoft after windows 7 gets developed a little more. I miss all the cool stuff I was able to do with my unlocked tp2. Just needed it to be more stable.
M$ plans on removing all the cool stuff so that they can make it more stable though..lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 12-31-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: AT&T

drift365 is keeping up the good workdrift365 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to drift365

Main Page - iDroidWiki
Can boot android on iphone, iphone 3g, and ipod touch 1g
Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Ya! Iphone4 is a powerhouse with its samsunt cortex gpu. Im glad the Epic has the newer version of that exactly same gpu. Good job samsung! We finally have a phone that surpasses the isheeps new gen iphone. Im loving hummingbird more and more. Did I mention Epic records incredible hd videos? Just awesome!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > GSM iPhone Development