PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > GSM iPhone Development

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3deezy!!
Carrier: blah! sprint :/

1uk3 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy ipod touch 3g 64gb jailbreak

so i got a new 64gb 3g ipod running 3.1.1 out of the box but i cant find a jailbreak for that. Blackra1n wont work for some reason and my itunes keeps wanting to upgrade to 4.0.2. like i said its brand new so i dont have any blobs saved or anything. im kinda desperate here guys, ive been jailbroken my whole ipod life 4.0.2 isnt even an option from what ive heard since devs are waiting on 4.1 for a new jailbreak, no ones wasting their time for now. I NEED HELP! thanks in advance for any advice/ideas you guys might have

edit.. nvm guys...i just accidentally updated to 4.0.2 :/ time for the waiting game
Old 08-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: ipod touch 3g 64gb jailbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uk3 View Post

edit.. nvm guys...i just accidentally updated to 4.0.2 :/ time for the waiting game
pretty much man, you violated the golden iRules,

NEVER UPDATE unless you know there's a jailbreak.

you should be jailbroken pretty soon.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Sprint

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
pretty much man, you violated the golden iRules,

NEVER UPDATE unless you know there's a jailbreak.

you should be jailbroken pretty soon.

Are they working on a new jailbreak? I read somewhere that the devs weren't going to work on a new one. But I believe it is more likely that they are waiting for Apple's next update to release the next jailbreak. Got any insider knowledge?
Old 08-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
Are they working on a new jailbreak? I read somewhere that the devs weren't going to work on a new one. But I believe it is more likely that they are waiting for Apple's next update to release the next jailbreak. Got any insider knowledge?
the 4.1 release is around the corner, word is they will wait for its release before releasing a new Jailbreak and they are also working on the new unlock for new baseband version that comes with it.

4.02 "oh crap I updated" people just hang tight.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > GSM iPhone Development