PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Google Nexus S > Google Nexus S CDMA Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Nexus S 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

1.2u is up and date 6/4/11.. and its very efficient and smoking fast.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [6-9-11][ROM] gingerbread-ns4g-deck [1.2w][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2w is up! I need some more testing! Please check the changelog. Please help support this project, check out a few sponsors site's when downloading. I hope you all enjoy,

*Official thread and ALL Downloads*
*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [6-11-11][ROM] gingerbread-ns4g-deck [1.2x][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2x is up! Please check the changelog. Please help support this project, check out a few sponsors site's when downloading. I hope you all enjoy,

*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck

EDIT: The version will still report 1.2w in settings/about. my fault. It is really 1.2x

Last edited by deck; 06-11-2011 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
1.2x is up! Please check the changelog. Please help support this project, check out a few sponsors site's when downloading. I hope you all enjoy,

*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck

EDIT: The version will still report 1.2w in settings/about. my fault. It is really 1.2x
I was just about to say
Good work tho brotha is running well so far!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2011, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

duffguy123 is just getting started
Re: [6-25-11][ROM] gingerbread-ns4g-deck [1.2][2.3.4 Stable]

I am researching this for a friend. I was reading up on the ns4g and was seeing bad reviews about the reception and call quality...
Would this ROM solve those "problems" (some have problems some don't) or would those just be because of the actual hardware of the phone?

Thanks in advance. I live in phoenix if anyone has a ns4g here and can tell me whether it's a recommended phone or not
Old 06-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffguy123 View Post
I am researching this for a friend. I was reading up on the ns4g and was seeing bad reviews about the reception and call quality...
Would this ROM solve those "problems" (some have problems some don't) or would those just be because of the actual hardware of the phone?

Thanks in advance. I live in phoenix if anyone has a ns4g here and can tell me whether it's a recommended phone or not
I think its the area that people live, i get awsome rep in chicago.. no probs at all. Im oc to 1.544 and im gold hahah

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Threadstarter

Re: [7-9-11][ROM] gingerbread-ns4g-deck [1.2.1][2.3.4 Stable]

1.2.1 released! Please check the OP and changelog for more information.

*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck
Old 07-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Where is the "No wallpaper"option @? Its no where to be found.. cm had it on menu-wallpapers-no wallpaper. But i seem to not be able to find it... This rom is running great by the way w nets 1.3.7 bfs oc 1.4 smartass

NS4G°
Old 07-30-2011, 07:40 PM
Threadstarter

Re: [7-30-11][ROM] gingerbread-ns4g-deck [1.3b][2.3.5 beta]

1.3b up and ready for you to test! Please let me know how it works out!

*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Google Nexus S > Google Nexus S CDMA Development