PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 07:05 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
froyo

Is so cool. Makes me proud to have a nexus one. I don't see other devices getting it for a while.
Ya really don't realize how much flash content is on the web until ya have flash (gifs also). Its all over and it plays extremely smooth on the nexus. On big sites it is a little choppy to scroll but nothing that would make me wanna ditch flash, and if that does bug ya just turn it on demand in setings so you choose when the flash is available to play or not.

Anyways this is just a love for the nexus and froyo thread. I still don't see myself upgrading for some time now. I got everything I need. Now they need to work on battery life on phones and quit with the specs, because things open almost instantly on this. Just a wonderful phone and rom.

I think froyo is a great rom. Official will be nice but this is damn good.. +10 for froyo

Last edited by Dragon2; 05-31-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sorge is becoming a great contributor
Re: froyo

It makes me wish they didn't cancel the sprint version. It would have been the perfect sized upgrade for my hero.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work

I agree fully, dragon2!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorge View Post
It makes me wish they didn't cancel the sprint version. It would have been the perfect sized upgrade for my hero.
The EVO should be awesome for Sprint.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I'm loving Froyo too. I can't wait for some custom ROMs to come out based on Froyo though. They will always make it better.

The Evo will be awesome, if you don't mind the large screen (thus large device), but we all know it won't get official updates as fast as the Nexus since it has to go through HTC and they have to test Sense with it (and/or upgrade Sense).

The Evo will be HTC's flagship phone for a while, even though its only offered on Sprint, so I'm sure it'll at least get Gingerbread...not sure if it'll get any upgrades after that though. Only time will tell.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I'm loving Froyo too. I can't wait for some custom ROMs to come out based on Froyo though. They will always make it better.

The Evo will be awesome, if you don't mind the large screen (thus large device), but we all know it won't get official updates as fast as the Nexus since it has to go through HTC and they have to test Sense with it (and/or upgrade Sense).

The Evo will be HTC's flagship phone for a while, even though its only offered on Sprint, so I'm sure it'll at least get Gingerbread...not sure if it'll get any upgrades after that though. Only time will tell.
Yea, a froyo custom rom would be great. Just to get the little bells and whistles that comes with it..

I'm still stoned about having flash .. its nice getting a link in my email that if it has a video I can play it. I hate going to web sites and not being able to see moving flash or videos that may be there.

Flash to me makes the browser complete. I didn't think I'd like flash so much but its the shizznizle bamn snaps. Screw skyfire adobe 10.1 Is where its at....
Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Yea, a froyo custom rom would be great. Just to get the little bells and whistles that comes with it..

I'm still stoned about having flash .. its nice getting a link in my email that if it has a video I can play it. I hate going to web sites and not being able to see moving flash or videos that may be there.

Flash to me makes the browser complete. I didn't think I'd like flash so much but its the shizznizle bamn snaps. Screw skyfire adobe 10.1 Is where its at....
its only the nexus that had no flash at all. the htc incredible even plays flash video but it doesn't zoom in and have all the features of adobe 10.1, but other devices are pulling up flash content, even the hero.
Google is the next skynet
Old 06-02-2010, 05:55 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
its only the nexus that had no flash at all. the htc incredible even plays flash video but it doesn't zoom in and have all the features of adobe 10.1, but other devices are pulling up flash content, even the hero.
Yea. Flash on incredible sucks imo. Doesn't play half of the web sites ya go to. Flashlight 4 = pfffft
Old 06-19-2010, 07:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you guys see this?
http://androidcommunity.com/updated-...eaks-20100619/
Old 06-19-2010, 02:30 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Yea just saw it at xda .. waiting for a rooted one... today I'm sure

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One