PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Retrain your nexus one battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I'll have to test it tomorrow and see what a normal day is like. I didn't notice a rapid drain until I did a lot of phone calls, which is out of my norm.

After about 11 hours, I'm down to 68% with what I consider pretty heavy usage. Voice calls is my highest percentage now. I've had WiFi on the whole time, did some browsing and texting and probably 1.5-2 hours of phone calls.
I'll be testing from a different perspective as I am a HEAVY user and pretty much never put my phone down, there is no way I can go a full day without charging. I'm even using my phone to write this message.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-15-2010, 02:42 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'll be testing from a different perspective as I am a HEAVY user and pretty much never put my phone down, there is no way I can go a full day without charging. I'm even using my phone to write this message.
Lol sounds like me... every Rep point or posts I got is from my phone... I rarely use my pc. I surf web from 100% to 0... I got another another hour of straight internet usage from this, a solid 6.5 hours from 5.5 ..

Only time I put it down is if I'm out, and even then I'm using it one way or another... I do know I could easily get through the day with moderate usage and in the next day easy with light. .

Last edited by Dragon2; 04-15-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

So I finally have to put this bad boy on the charger. I got significant battery increase after doing this. Thanks for the tip.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:24 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
So I finally have to put this bad boy on the charger. I got significant battery increase after doing this. Thanks for the tip.

Ya man... spreading the nexus love

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One