PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Nexus One Releases April 12?

Could this be true? If so, I don't think the Sprint version should be taking too long to be released.

http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology...us-one-release

Old 04-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Verizon Nexus One Releases April 12?

most articles ive read point to this being an announcement of Microsofts Project Pink Phones but who knows, guess we will see
Old 04-10-2010, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work

Yeah, I have a feeling it's not the Nexus One anymore.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
i am over this phone. by the time it hits vzw, or sprint for that matter, it will be nearly 4 months old. that is far too old in "tech" time, especially to be paying full price, which i would have to. i have gotten used to having a dumbphone again and figure i might as well wait until something better comes out, at this rate it won't be too long
I agree with this. I have my droid and im very happy with it. when something better comes along i will get it. but the nexus one is basically a beta phone, its an experiment. im sure the nexus 2 will be amazing

Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nexus one a beta phone? Experiment yes but its a well built phone no beta. Lol.... I love my nexus one, droids nice man but don't turn into the droid cult, nexus beats droids azs lol j/k, just saying... lol @ beta

Last edited by Dragon2; 04-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Nexus one a beta phone? Experiment yes but its a well built phone no beta. Lol.... I love my nexus one, droids nice man but don't turn into the droid cult, nexus beats droids azs lol j/k, just saying... lol @ beta
lol j/k, just saying...lol

you win!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: omni 2 and droid
Carrier: verizon

Dmordarski is just getting started

Nexus 1 is nice, and the droid is nice, that being said the evo will be even nicer... and Im sure the Nexus 2 and droid 2 will be even better, the nature of the beast
Verizon
Old 04-12-2010, 04:51 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmordarski View Post
Nexus 1 is nice, and the droid is nice, that being said the evo will be even nicer... and Im sure the Nexus 2 and droid 2 will be even better, the nature of the beast
Very true, I for one look for speed and updates, n1 will be as fast n smooth as the evo, I really don't need the 8 MP cam when my pics come out like this, I'm no photographer but I'd say I don't need 8 mp, or HDMI, it would be cool to have the HDMI but no deal breaker for me, I'd rather have gif support which froyo will soon have and the nexus will be the first to get it, also 4.3 is nice to use and browse, but 4.3 is too big in the pocket and another inch of glass to break when dropped...

Yes spec wise there's some better phones coming, but not enough in performance difference I'm sure for me to worry...

Old 04-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Very true, I for one look for speed and updates, n1 will be as fast n smooth as the evo, I really don't need the 8 MP cam when my pics come out like this, I'm no photographer but I'd say I don't need 8 mp, or HDMI, it would be cool to have the HDMI but no deal breaker for me, I'd rather have gif support which froyo will soon have and the nexus will be the first to get it, also 4.3 is nice to use and browse, but 4.3 is too big in the pocket and another inch of glass to break when dropped...

Yes spec wise there's some better phones coming, but not enough in performance difference I'm sure for me to worry...
I have to agree, the pics that my phone takes is already amazing for a phone, also the camera specs is the last thing i think about when deciding a phone, though it is a great plus. i have tv out on my tp2 and granted its not hd its a feature i have never used nor intend to use anytime soon. The size of the nexus and the amoled display is what have me sold. Yes many will like the size of the evo but not everyone, its too big for my taste. I'm sold on the nexus line like people are sold on the iphone line up.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

agreed slim, i tried the hd2 for a few days. i cant stand belt clips so my phones go in the pocket and i was so worried about breaking that damn thing! it was just way to big and too awkward. when making calls i felt like i was holding a damn laptop to my head, it felt ridiculous. im sure many will love it but its too much for me. will be picking up an incredible on launce day!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One