PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-Mobile Nexus One Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
That's different, since you're an existing customer can you just add insurance anytime? I did mine at the time I activated my sim, its always had it on there.
I'll just go ahead and add it now, for $5 a month it's pretty negligible cost and I sure as hell ain't paying $530 for a new one if something happens to this one.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I'll just go ahead and add it now, for $5 a month it's pretty negligible cost and I sure as hell ain't paying $530 for a new one if something happens to this one.
I don't know the differences but one is 5.99 and one is 4.99, i have the 5.99 one.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I don't know the differences but one is 5.99 and one is 4.99, i have the 5.99 one.
they quoted me a specific Nexus One insurance rate of $4.79
Old 03-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
they quoted me a specific Nexus One insurance rate of $4.79
sounds fishy. there is no specific nexus one insurance. You definitely want the 5.99 insurance.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
sounds fishy. there is no specific nexus one insurance. You definitely want the 5.99 insurance.

yeah but two sources quoted it, the link mindfrost provided and tmobile

now im confused
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
yeah but two sources quoted it, the link mindfrost provided and tmobile

now im confused
I don't know, i'm confused as well but i'm looking at my bill and it says 5.99 Premium Handset Protection Bundle
Old 03-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
I don't know, i'm confused as well but i'm looking at my bill and it says 5.99 Premium Handset Protection Bundle

yeah I just confirmed when all was said and done its 6.99, I think the 4.79 was like a warranty only one and not lost/stolen.

I'm not worried about software, I'm worried about someone jackin my shit
Old 03-30-2010, 01:28 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

With my Droid, Verizon had a couple insurance choices, I just went with the most expensive choice, figured it would cover everything lol. At least Sprint just says hey it's this much for whatever.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Fresh2Death is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Fresh2Death Send a message via Yahoo to Fresh2Death

i piad $100 to get my phone fixed with no insurrance thru htc. losing it is a whole different story tho. havent had that problem yet but insurrance would be the safest way to go.
previous owned phones - Apache 6700, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, Nexus One - current phone in use : Nexus One
Old 07-09-2010, 01:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jeffokada81 is just getting started

First hand experience,

I lost my N1 after 3 months... you need to pay the +/- $580 up front and purchase the N1 from Google full price, then send the e-mail and receipt confirmations from Google to the insurance company via fax and they take up to 4 weeks to pay you back minus the $130 deductible.

It was worth it though.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One