PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:49 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamw79 View Post
I talked to someone at a Sprint store as I wanted to see the Hero and Moment in person to decide if I'm going to wait and get a Nexus one instead. They said the Nexus One won't be out til later this year, maybe in time for Christmas sales. I still didn't get the Hero or Moment, they were nice but the screens were tiny. To small for the price. I could buy an iPad for the same price
see i heard the opposite from sprint. they tell me the nexus will launch in june and the evo will be in the fall.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

adamw79 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
see i heard the opposite from sprint. they tell me the nexus will launch in june and the evo will be in the fall.
Honestly I don't think anyone at a sprint store/kiosk or customer service truly knows. Hell, Google probably doesn't even know yet.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:48 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamw79 View Post
Honestly I don't think anyone at a sprint store/kiosk or customer service truly knows. Hell, Google probably doesn't even know yet.

im consistently hearing the n1 will launch in the next few months. i hope so as it will be my next phone.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
im consistently hearing the n1 will launch in the next few months. i hope so as it will be my next phone.
I heard the same, we went to get my wife a new phone last weekend, I asked the guy specifically about the n1 and with a develish little smile he just said, "very soon".

Take it as you will, I'll probably just jump on which ever releases first between it and the Evo.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Since my company pays for my phones, I will get the N1 first, then the EVO second, if the N1 is indeed released first. Someone in my office, or one of my kids, will enjoy the N1 when I am done with it, if I choose to keep the EVO
Old 04-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Since my company pays for my phones, I will get the N1 first, then the EVO second, if the N1 is indeed released first. Someone in my office, or one of my kids, will enjoy the N1 when I am done with it, if I choose to keep the EVO
I seriously need to work were you work lol
Old 04-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

nexus wont be available in store anyway, online only, and u have to send it in for service like the iphone.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:36 PM
#1 troll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
nexus wont be available in store anyway, online only, and u have to send it in for service like the iphone.

umm... where are you hearing that from? i highly doubt sprint will do that as people won't want to wait for shipping. that's not the way sprint works, they will want to show it off at the stores & kiosks. im also skeptical about them making us send it in for repairs when there are local repair centers available. wouldn't make sense at all. the launch of the phone would epically fail if they go that route.

i just wish i could get the droid working on sprint, id buy that one in a heartbeat.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:17 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
umm... where are you hearing that from? i highly doubt sprint will do that as people won't want to wait for shipping. that's not the way sprint works, they will want to show it off at the stores & kiosks. im also skeptical about them making us send it in for repairs when there are local repair centers available. wouldn't make sense at all. the launch of the phone would epically fail if they go that route.

i just wish i could get the droid working on sprint, id buy that one in a heartbeat.
Ahm..its not about sprint...the Nexus One is sold 100% by Google..its not up to sprint to sell or not to sell...As stated before,the Nexus One is an expirement by Google and they don't want carriers involved, only to provide voice/data service...Google handles everything down to CS.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

The Nexus doesn't have to be available in store for me to buy it and pass it down to someone else, so I am good with that.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Tags
android, google, sprint