PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

I was trying to decide between the Supersonic and the N1, since my area will not be getting WiMax anytime soon, and now I know the N1 is out.

Thanks for the info!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
That is correct. That's why they've been getting the bad rap about the google customer service. All repairs are guaranteed within 2 weeks. If you are a customer that goes to the Sprint store often for phone problems and exchanges then you do not want this phone.
That is kind of a bummer. I haven't had any phone issues since I left the TP1, but you never know, and I don't want to have to wait lol. I have back-ups but....I don't like that. I shall continue to wait I think.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:49 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I had to send mine back and it took them almost a week to decide that they were going to just send me a new one. Pretty inconvenient... if I didnt still have my 3gs I wouldve been pissed. Now im sitting here wondering should I do the OTA update because thats when my first one started acting screwy. I'm going to send an email to mophie to see if I can get them to make a version of the juice pak for the N1. I have one on my 3gs and it works miracles.

For those that dont know... it's a case/charger. You plug it in and charge it over night and its the same size as a hard case. So when your battery gets low you flip a little switch on the bottom and it charges the phone to full battery within about 30 minutes. Life saver considering the battery isnt that great and I think my N1 battery is a bit worse. Also keeps me from having to carry around a charger...

Last edited by brownhornet; 03-19-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I had to send mine back and it took them almost a week to decide that they were going to just send me a new one. Pretty inconvenient... if I didnt still have my 3gs I wouldve been pissed. Now im sitting here wondering should I do the OTA update because thats when my first one started acting screwy. I'm going to send an email to mophie to see if I can get them to make a version of the juice pak for the N1. I have one on my 3gs and it works miracles.

For those that dont know... it's a case/charger. You plug it in and charge it over night and its the same size as a hard case. So when your battery gets low you flip a little switch on the bottom and it charges the phone to full battery within about 30 minutes. Life saver considering the battery isnt that great and I think my N1 battery is a bit worse. Also keeps me from having to carry around a charger...
damn i'm sorry to hear that because i honestly wouldn't like my nexus one withouth the pinch to zoom option.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

heck no! im not sending my phone in for service... this
confirms it... im gonna wait for the supersonic.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

people will still come in and ask..."how do i do this?" "how do i do that?" "my phone wont call" "my phone is locked with too many attempts". there will still be things that i can and will fix when i figure out how. i am not equipped with tools or allowed exchanges. i am not a tech but am the closest thing to it that my store has...and my biggest fault...*drumroll* ... i refuse to send my customer away without resolving their issue, no matter what. but that is what sets me apart from my competition and why my customers deal exclusively with me. but thanks for the info. that is the same reason the iphone sux! who wants to be without their phone ever? i will not go anywhere without my phone and if it is dead i will drop $25 on a charger as if it is $0.25 just to have my phone back on. if i had to choose between power and phone, believe the phone bill is the bill getting paid.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
people will still come in and ask..."how do i do this?" "how do i do that?" "my phone wont call" "my phone is locked with too many attempts". there will still be things that i can and will fix when i figure out how. i am not equipped with tools or allowed exchanges. i am not a tech but am the closest thing to it that my store has...and my biggest fault...*drumroll* ... i refuse to send my customer away without resolving their issue, no matter what. but that is what sets me apart from my competition and why my customers deal exclusively with me. but thanks for the info. that is the same reason the iphone sux! who wants to be without their phone ever? i will not go anywhere without my phone and if it is dead i will drop $25 on a charger as if it is $0.25 just to have my phone back on. if i had to choose between power and phone, believe the phone bill is the bill getting paid.
if you would spread your good attitude and to the other sprint stores maybe the company stock wouldnt be tanking! Seriously, the sprint store in Chino CA on Central Ave. is the worst! Those people provide the most horrible customer service imaginable! They are the reason I lost my sero plan. My contract is over and had not been for rumors of the supersonic i would have been gone by now. I already sold all of my shares in the company.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

that sux! will see what i can do bout improving the company one day at a time. i get a lot of attention from the higher ups so...u know i always try. but customer feedback is the most important thing in evaluating employee performance. make sure you let the right people know about your experience so that they can weed out the bad.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

any confirmed release date yet?

Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

adamw79 is just getting started

I talked to someone at a Sprint store as I wanted to see the Hero and Moment in person to decide if I'm going to wait and get a Nexus one instead. They said the Nexus One won't be out til later this year, maybe in time for Christmas sales. I still didn't get the Hero or Moment, they were nice but the screens were tiny. To small for the price. I could buy an iPad for the same price

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Tags
android, google, sprint