PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Windsponge is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google's Support Forum is going crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
Google, TMO and HTC were prepared just fine.

It's all the existing TMO subscribers and/or newcomers who either don't understand, don't want to understand, don't like, or refuse to accept the very basic rules associated with buying and activating the Nexus One. So they flood the forums and call centers with stupid questions only to have the very info they've always known about confirmed.

Sometimes the customer isn't always right.

Google, TMO and HTC were prepared just fine.
Yea Not to be rude but Google only cares about money. They didn't care about service.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Droidgeek
Pocket PC: Rooted MotoDroid w/mish mash of ROMs
Threadstarter

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Well, google has introduced phone support now for shipping issues, and I've heard they're implementing tech support as well.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:32 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypr9 View Post
Umm isnt it like that with all companies? When I was with sprint and got the diamond after my 2yr upgrade I still didnt get it as the same price as if I was a brand new customer...
no, with sprint, they say you get 150 off, but i've always gotten the new customer price through their website.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

shadowteller is a n00b

The problem with all Cell Phone Carriers (at least in the US) is that they have no real retention programs. I have been switching between Sprint and Verizon every 2 years to upgrade my phone because its far cheaper to come to a company as a new customer then an existing happy customer.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Droidgeek
Threadstarter

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowteller View Post
The problem with all Cell Phone Carriers (at least in the US) is that they have no real retention programs. I have been switching between Sprint and Verizon every 2 years to upgrade my phone because its far cheaper to come to a company as a new customer then an existing happy customer.
Verizon's New every two used to be good. It was an additional $100 towards a phone. Mind you, to cash in on it you really needed to go to a corporate store. The authorized retailers didn't much like the promotion.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by banden View Post
Google only subsidizes packages that have unlimited text (which is made obsolete by Google Voice.)
How is unlimited text made obsolete by google voice?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Droidgeek
Threadstarter

With Google voice it will use your data, the app and even email to send and receive texts. But you do need to use your google voice number.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One