PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 04:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint (the devil)

amd4me is keeping up the good workamd4me is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who all is jumping ship to T-Mobile for the Nexus?

Customer support has really turned off a lot of people. So far things aren't going as planned. The total sales numbers have been alarmingly weak.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800, q9c, a900, Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

memphisboi55 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to memphisboi55 Send a message via Yahoo to memphisboi55

i was until i tried to get and google told me my credit wasn't good enough.. lol. But when i go to t-mobile and try to buy a phone, it lets me just fine. o well.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

When I first heard about the hd2 i was crazy about it and I was gonna leave sprint to get it... then i heard about the nexus one and i was gonna get it... then i heard about the supersonic and decided to stay with sprint now I'm thinking i will probably leave sprint and go to tmble to get the nexus one or maybe go to att and get the Desire. I'm very disappointed in sprint for getting the legend with that little tiny screen instead of a phone with a larger screen and faster cpu. I'm not really worried about tmobiles network because in the areas where i work live and play the coverage is great for both data and voice... Plus with them launching the hspa+ later this month it may be good to lock myself in before rates go up.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:31 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
When I first heard about the hd2 i was crazy about it and I was gonna leave sprint to get it... then i heard about the nexus one and i was gonna get it... then i heard about the supersonic and decided to stay with sprint now I'm thinking i will probably leave sprint and go to tmble to get the nexus one or maybe go to att and get the Desire. I'm very disappointed in sprint for getting the legend with that little tiny screen instead of a phone with a larger screen and faster cpu. I'm not really worried about tmobiles network because in the areas where i work live and play the coverage is great for both data and voice... Plus with them launching the hspa+ later this month it may be good to lock myself in before rates go up.
So wait are you saying its been confirmed sprint isnt getting the supersonic? If not I am closing my account with them and switching to verizon im tired of them bs'ing around.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
So wait are you saying its been confirmed sprint isnt getting the supersonic? If not I am closing my account with them and switching to verizon im tired of them bs'ing around.
no thats not what im saying... im saying im mad because they got the legend instead of a device with a larger display and faster cpu... supersonic is still on track for later this year. around Christmas.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Christmas???????????? WTF!!!!! Ya know... it's beginning to be pretty clear now one of the main reasons sprint cant keep any customers. I mean pretty much every carrier has some heavy hitter phones dropping within the next month or so... HD2 for tmobile, they already have the nexus...Verizon is getting the nexus...they already have the droid...AT&T has the xperia 2...desire...wtf is Sprint doing? So far all we have are rumors without any type of confirmation on anything.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Christmas???????????? WTF!!!!! Ya know... it's beginning to be pretty clear now one of the main reasons sprint cant keep any customers. I mean pretty much every carrier has some heavy hitter phones dropping within the next month or so... HD2 for tmobile, they already have the nexus...Verizon is getting the nexus...they already have the droid...AT&T has the xperia 2...desire...wtf is Sprint doing? So far all we have are rumors without any type of confirmation on anything.
yup if att wasnt so expensive i would go there and get the desire. sprint is trippin! does anyone know if there is a sero type plan for att or tmble?
Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

now that all 4 carriers are getting no reason to jump ship
Old 03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
now that all 4 carriers are getting no reason to jump ship
u beat me to it. bgr just confirmed it. i still think they should have got the desire.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One