PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 8 > General Windows Phone 8 Discussion

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: sprint

imecoli is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC 8XT camera issue

Has anyone had any issues with taking nighttime pics with the 8XT? my images have a green distortion on the right side of the image when there in limited light situation.
http://t.co/NPDhJcKKqD

I gotten around the lack of HTC voice telenav for free by using google maps and "Here". Another smaller issue the non-replaceable battery which is pretty much becoming the standard it seems. I would rather carry batteries than a portable charger. The added SD slot is great. The back cover is near impossible to remove, the techs at the store told me this model doesn't support an SD card

The reception also seems to have improved considerably, I can watch Netflix in areas now where I never had reception. That however could also be due to sprints lack of support for the Arrive

I really like this phone but the camera issue might make me return it to wait for the Samsung model. I think I will go to Verizon to look at their comparable models to compare the two. The store I got the phone from only had the one delivered to them, not even a display model, that's the one I bought. No other stores around me had them in stock when I was looking. I have 6 days left for my return window, I will eat the $35 if I have to. But I think the defective phone might waive that.

Last edited by imecoli; 08-03-2013 at 06:27 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 8 > General Windows Phone 8 Discussion

Tags
htc 8xt